Track 49: What the Fuck is Even Happening Right Now?

AUTHORS NOTE: OKAY ART WITH MY ACTUAL UPDATED DYNAMIC COOL CARTOONY ALMOST SIMILAR TO CANON ART STYLE BOIS, LETS MC'FUCKIN' GO!

14:32

The trio arrived downstairs, Wallace's hand was still firmly grasped around Scott's, Scott felt his palm get a little warm since Wallace was holding it extremely tightly, but it wasn't as tight as it could of been, it felt just right. Well to Scott at least. An awkward little smirk was worn on Scott's face as he, his beloved and his friend entered the living room, the wide open space which was littered with paintings and bookshelves on most of the deep brown walls, the expensive furniture, the fact that Kendall Katayanagi was there, all those things making the room look as pleasing to Scott as possible, Almost.

"Sup guy's" Kendall greeted them, his ghost white hand resting on one of the walls as he was flicking through his phone, taking his eyes off from it briefly to see the guys, before looking back at it again and putting inside his purple coatigan "was Wallace alright?"

"Well I'm glad you're concerned about me Kenny" Wallace stated bluntly as he sat down on the bench, stretching his legs out, the toes of his boots pressing up against the edge of Gideon's coffee table. "I'm feeling okay right now, it's just the whole thing was just a little shock to the system you know, thank you for asking if I'm fine, which I fucking am"

"Okay then"  Kendall said as he walked over towards the bench opposite the one Wallace was on and sat down "good, good, good,good, good,good,good, gooooooooood. That's all I needed to know, it's just that both Gideon and I were worried about you, over the amount of anger that you were showing about an hour ago. It was..... A little Scary to say the least"

"Well I was able to calm him down" Scott mentioned, joining his beloved on the bench, giving him a squeeze "with Neil's help of course, he was the one who read up on how to calm him down and I guess he should have most of the credit, he really deserves it" Scott glanced over at Neil and gave him a big thumbs up "you did good, buddy!"

Neil cracked a tiny smile at Scott's happy little gesture, "you're welcome, Scott" He said walking over to where the group were sitting, he didn't join them however, instead he just stood right where Wallace was perched, arm resting on the top of the bench.

"Umm where's Jackson and Maxwell?" Wallace asked not really sure on why he even questioned there absence, it didn't really concern him but he did find it a little bit strange that they're the only ones gone.

Kendall tutted "to be honest I'm not really sure" Kendall folded his arms over his chest "probably outside, doing something or other. Being complete and utter dipshits I guess, surprising literally no one"

"And where's Gideon?" Scott added "since he's the only good guy who isn't here, I wish that wasn't a low bar to set considering a vast majority of people I've met have turned into complete pieces of shit"

"Oh he's upstairs in his room" Kendall mentioned "he said he wanted to read up on something like Interdimensional wormholes or portals to other worlds, maybe he could be researching how to gain access to the hidden world he stumbled upon by accident"

"Excuse me the WHAT?!" Wallace gasped leaning in to show interest "what are you saying, inter dimensional wormholes he stumbled upon by accident, how the fuck do you accidentally stumble upon a fucking other dimension. BY ACCIDENT!"

"I stumble upon wormholes, Wallace" Scott piped in "not necessarily by accident mind you, they always come with nice snacks"

"Scott I don't think he's talking about those wormholes" Wallace corrected his beloved "he's talking about ones which are a gateway to other worlds, not ones where you evict actual worms and eat them live"