Track 7: Cleaning Shit Up

23:59

Wallace lay down next to Scott, trying his best to not be tempted to fluff his hair or kiss him on the forehead. He got underneath the zebra sheets, automatically loving how soft the mattress beneath him felt like. Then he paused. A feeling came over him, it was strong, nagging and uncomfortable.

It was the feeling of hunger.

Wallace then remembered that he hadn't eaten yet, Scott had already eaten up his worms but he didn't have anything. Wallace tried to ignore the feeling and go to sleep, pushing it in the back of his mind.

"Waaallace" came a very low monotone voice. Wallace turned round slightly confused?

"Scott" he said looking over to his friend. He was asleep, with his glasses on? Wallace didn't notice this until now, he carefully slipped them off Scott's face and placed them on the bedside table.

"Waallllllace" he said again soft and sweetly, his cheeks were turning redder as he spoke.

"Scott, you are you." He then paused "No he can't be dreaming about me, don't get your hopes up. He doesn't like you that much. Must be a nightmare"

Then Wallace felt that hunger again, he could feel his stomach growl like a ferocious lion, he knew that it would not go away but there wasn't anything he could do about it. He couldn't go downstairs since everyone else is quite possibly going to bed. Wallace just had to let it boil.

He looked at Scott, stretching his arms out from underneath the blanket letting out a cracked breath. Wallace then licked his lips with his sharp tongue. He quickly covered his mouth.

"No" he said "I can't let it become this, I cannot hurt him," Wallace looked over at Scott again, whispering his name repeatedly in his little gentle voice
"But I'm hungry" Wallace whined to himself "I have to feed" Wallace blinked and quickly spat "but not on him!" Wallace hissed deeply "but there is nothing else to eat in here"

Wallace looked away from Scott to try and control his urges "I wanna go to bed" he said to himself "I'll sleep with an empty stomach, nobody's gonna stop me" Wallace ran his tongue over his sharp canines "but it's not right, it's not healthy, you're gonna have a much worse stomach pain since you've been skipping it for the past couple of days"

He turned around and shuffled closer to the sleeping Scott. "No" Wallace whispered "I-I can't, I-I can't," Wallace stomach lion growled again this time viciously and painfully as if it were clawing at his insides. "I can't take this anymore" Wallace said with a hushed hiss

Wallace leaned in closer to Scott arm, practically drooling, he then almost on a whim, sunk his fangs into Scott's flesh, sucking hard. Having a nice taste of scarlet in his mouth. A few moments later he stopped after he realised what he was doing.

Wallace saw a deep mark indented into Scott's skin. He stared back in horror. "Oh fuck, what have I done" Wallace cried sinking his head in his hands "his blood was very nice though"

Wallace licked the blood of his lips relishing in the lovely taste, he glanced at Scott again, Scott's long legs were quaking, as he was whispering "Wallace" gently into the wind between snores as if he were very cold.

"I must have more" Wallace growled , not satisfied, yet

He gently held Scott's arm in place, so he would not wake him up. Biting back into the mark he'd made, continuing to lap up Scott's crimson essence until he felt like he was full.