Track 19: We are a Family Now

17:56

"Wallace those look great on you!" Scott exclaimed

Expensive Black Leather Business Shoes
UNEQUIPPED

Gothic Ninja Boots EQUIPPED

Wallace looked down at his feet, he gave his toes a little wriggle. "They are comfy" he said as he tapped the heel against the carpet causing the chains to jingle of course the noise sparked the attention of Kinsey who was trying to rip them off

"Don't ruin them" Wallace tried moved his feet away from the little gryphon, when they were lifted she went back to playing with the tissue paper, which surprisingly didn't turn into confetti

"I wonder what the others would think" Scott asked staring down at them "they'll probably think that they look cool"

Wallace put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the coins that Knives had left, they still were a little damp from the river.

He handed the coins to Scott with a little grin "here's what she dropped" Wallace said "put them with the others, we will have a new home in no time"

Scott placed the coins on the side of the desk "that looks like more than what Kim left" Scott said curiously "I wonder why that is, you didn't have a hard time killing her"

"She did seem easier" Wallace agreed "I think that was because I had used my magic"

"I just hope the others are a breeze for you" Scott said doubtfully

Wallace gently rubbed his back " well, if they do realise I have magic then maybe they would probably think of ways to prevent me from using it"

"And how would they be able to do that?" Scott asked inquisitively "can magic be prevented, would they know?"

"There is a way but it requires knowledge about the types of powers that the witch has" Wallace explained "even I don't know what I'm capable of, it scares me but it also excites me"

Scott adjusted his glasses for a moment "name me some things that you can do Wallace"

"Well I have telekinetic powers like you just saw and I can destroy stuff if I stare at it long enough, that is controllable yes but it took me a while to actually learn how to"

"Why is that, Wallace" Scott said slightly concerned

"You are not ready!" Wallace's eyes darkened and Scott shuffled back a few places

"Oh okay that's, very ominous"

"I can't tell you now since I'm actually in a good mood right now and saying why it took so long for me to find out I have a catalog of powers let alone be a witch might dampen my emotions" Wallace chuckled "anyway, change of subject , did you feed Kinsey?"

"Not yet but I will do!" Scott picked up the cat treats which were left on the dresser, Kinsey could see what Scott was going to do and fluttered over to him. Scott put a few treats in his hand and held it out to the little gryphon, she quickly devoured them licking his hand to get rid of the crumbs.

"She's literally just like you!" Scott exclaimed "licking things clean"

"She's gotta learn her shit somehow"  Wallace laughed "I must say she's learning from the best"