Track 13: Plans for the future

00:56
After the movie, Scott and Wallace were upstairs getting ready for bed, Wallace placed the coins on the desk as Scott was shifting through the bags.

"Tomorrow we really need to unpack our bags" Wallace said with a chuckle "that'll be our main priority"

Scott continued to dig through when he finally found it. "My night clothes, I knew they would be here with my weighted blanket" he noticed Wallace scanning over the coins "what are you doing there"

"Just counting up what Kim left behind" Wallace said with a little wink "there isn't much though"

"Why are you leaving it out" Scott asked looking down at the desk

"I'm going to save it up" Wallace said running a hand through Scott's hair

"For what" Scott's curiosity rose

"A place for us to get away" Wallace carefully touched Scott's shoulders "from all of this fucking nonsense"

Scott's pupils widened as he stared into Wallace "what"

"To get away from this madness this, this fuck factory" Wallace gritted his teeth before slamming his body dramatically on to the bed, Scott unzipped his hoodie slightly only showing the peak of his white sharpie shirt

"Wallace" Scott asked "you alright"

"Yes I am fucking alright, my entire body is covered in bruises and scars from your crazy evil ex girlfriend" Wallace groaned as he turned over to face Scott "how many exes do you have"

Scott bit his lip, "shit" Scott said under his tongue "um, I don't know, counting Kim, I'd say.... Seven"

Wallace's pupils turned into slits " SEVEN!" He screamed "you're kidding, you're kidding right, you can't possibly have seven exes"

Scott let out a heavy sigh "I wish I was kidding, but unfortunately I'm not"

Wallace buried his face into the pillows, seven exes, just the thought of it was making him exhausted.

"And they are all out to get me" Wallace groaned.

Scott placed a hand on Wallace's scarred up back "don't worry" he said in his comforting voice "I'm here with you now"

Wallace lifted his head up at Scott, his ear twitching slightly, Scott got up from the bed to put his night clothes on which was, a grey shirt that says "SARS" on it in large navy blue lettering and boxer shorts with (of course) pink unicorns on them.

"Are you gonna change clothes, Wallace" Scott gave Wallace a little peck on the cheek, Wallace thought for a moment.

"I'm sure it will hide those nasty marks of yours" Scott carried on.

Wallace rose from the bed and stretched out a wing, wrapping it around Scott's body.

"Scott" he hissed "my head hurts"

"Is it from the fight?"

Wallace nodded

Scott cupped a hand around Wallace face "I'm sorry Wallace" he said solemnly "I wanted this to be easy for you"

Wallace got up and carefully started undressing himself, exposing his wounds. However they looked like that they were healing up. He put on his own night clothes to cover them up