Track 26: Are You Free For Snuggles

22:34

Wallace's eyes sparkled with happiness as Scott stroked his back, taking in his all of his lovely affection piece by piece. He felt really relieved that he got most of his past troubles off his chest and he knew that Scott was the right person to talk to about it. He's always such a good listener when it comes to a person talking about their issues, he's very understanding as well. Wallace wondered where Scott had gathered all of his patience from because his ability understand people is insane.

Scott's eyelashes fluttered gently like moths wings as he looked down at the dark witch who was gladly enjoying his presence, his deep red lips parted as his fiery amber eyes glistened with similar tones to his beautiful better half.

Scott took a brief moment to just marvel at Wallace, just marvel at the man in front of him, awkwardly purring into his muscly chest, he was mentally noting down every single endearing detail: his bright honey eyes, his sleek dark hair, his adorable little pink lips which were hiding sharp white daggers. He was just, to put it simple, cute. In Scott's eyes at least.

The room was quiet despite Kinsey roaming around, the gryphon could some how discern that the pair needed space so she kept her little moves as voiceless as possible. At this moment, the only audible noises that were heard in the room was Wallace's soft purrs and Scott's heavy cracked breathing, quaking his throat every time and every breath.

Wallace closed his eyes for a few moments, resting his head below Scott's neck, his hair brushing the bottom of his chin. A crooked smirk appeared on Scott's face, gently tugging at his cherry highlighted cheeks, so warm and friendly.

Wallace could not see Scott's smile but he could picture it in his mind, one of those seemingly innocent smiles which would make everyone squeal in a cuteness overload, one of the ones that Scott was really good at doing, the best part is that it's a genuine smile, this is how Wallace knew that Scott was comfortable.

Wallace opened his eyes up just a tiny crack, letting the sense of euphoria and satisfaction consume his entire body like a giant tidal wave, he felt like spreading out his wings so he could give both him and his lover some more comfort and warmth plus it would be a new sensory thing for Scott to stroke and cuddle.

Wallace allowed the majestic vines intertwine and coil around his body like a serpent, slithering over the arms of its carer, letting his beautiful wings enlarge out of his back.

Scott took notice on what Wallace was doing and pressed his forehead up against his, he traced his fingers through Wallace's delicate plumage. It felt like the softest most expensive silk, almost as expensive as the man who owned them. Wallace's feathers ruffled as he tried to position them in a restful state, they were folded neatly over his dark pleather jacket gently rippling to show life.

"I'm so tired" Wallace muttered softly as he curled up deeper into Scott like a sleeping cat, Scott clutched a hold of one of the blankets, this one being a dark lavender and pulled it over Wallace's body almost covering in entirely fabric the only parts of him visible were his head and the alulae of his fluffy wings.

Scott began to nuzzle his wings, burying himself nose deep into his furry feathers. He could smell a nice strong scent which had stained the feathers, it smelt like some type of fragrance, it just had Wallace's name all over it as the aroma danced inside Scott's nostrils.

Scott sunk his hands deeper into Wallace's wings, letting the fluffiness cover his fingers, enjoying every moment of it. Wallace shuffled underneath the blanket, trying to change his relaxing position.

Scott looked down at him and giggled, sometimes Wallace can be so awkwardly adorable, just like Scott himself, Scott wasn't sure if Wallace was aware of that or not but it did make Scott laugh.