Track 41: Its So Calming Out Here

The pair of beloveds found their way outside Graves' Manor, Scott tightly clinging onto Wallace's bracelets, not wanting to let go of the only thing which was protecting him. His precious witch.

The umbra witch took his cat eyes off from Scott for a moment to take in a breath, allowing the evening air to fill his lungs, his eyes glancing up at the beautiful sky. The sunset was always so breathtaking to him, imagining his massive wings allowing him to fly up there so he could watch the sunset from above but he wanted to stay on the ground with his beloved.

Well, it was his beloved who wanted to go outside with him to take his mind off of the drama that was going on inside of the house. Wallace thought that it would of been awfully rude to leave Scott, who was feeling vulnerable and rattled, alone so he could selfishly watch the sunset in the sky which he could do perfectly fine on the ground. Wallace grunted and scraped the toes of his boots against the dirt, his hands rummaging in his pockets for who knows what. Scott placed a shaking hand on Wallace's shoulder, bringing him into his chest, bolting his eyes shut as he rested his head on Wallace's long murky brown hair.

"Why did this have to happen" Scott murmured into his strains which had an odd scent, it's smelled like some sort of concoction of candy floss and a barbecue, very strange yet fitting for the witch.

"What?" Wallace looked up to see what Scott was doing and tried his hardest to hold back a giggle "for what to happen, the whole thing with Max"

"Everything" Scott said his voice muffled by Wallace hair "the whole ex thing, the whole Maxwell drama. I can't fucking handle this!"

"You're not crying about it" Wallace questioned

"I'm to exhausted to cry, Wallace" Scott lifted his head up from Wallace's "my little voice can't handle too many outbursts of tears in a day, it's completely strained now and it's all because of that fucking clown"

Wallace turned around and gentle placed a hand underneath Scott's hairy cheek, his tired Autumnal eyes gazing into Wallace's hazel, his vision was slightly blurred because his eyes had been stinging after the Nega-Scott scare that happened earlier, but it was starting to recover.

Scott's eye sight was always that terrible, ever since the first Nega-Scott incident, his eyes were very sensitive to certain lights and colours but it wasn't really enough to make him go blind. After the incident with the fire at the happy avocado, when the Nega-Scott finally had his fun for that moment and left his aching, gas tarnished body in an open field, he noticed that his eyes had shadowed up due to that reason. This had caused Scott to start wearing glasses to help him see better, it was working for the most part but the blurriness sometimes gets back in, like right at that moment.

"Umm the sunsets pretty tonight" Wallace said awkwardly biting his lip, desperately trying to change the subject. Scott relaxed his eyelids for a few moments

"Are you flirting with me" Scott grunted his hands clasping around his collar of his shirt.
Wallace's pupils dilated as he suddenly started sputtering.

"Um, no,no,no,no,no, I was only c-complementing the display above us right now" Wallace said a cheeky smirk appearing on his face.

Scott rolled his eyes "yeah riiiiiiiiiiight" he groaned folding his arms, Scott really wasn't in the mood for Wallace's little flirty games.

"I was being serious, Scott" Wallace argued his expression dropping "like the sky, I thought you enjoyed the sunset and I was only fucking pointing it out hoooooolllllllly"

Scott sighed "I'm sorry, Wallace I'm just feeling very, pissy right now and I" Scott paused, his right hand escaped the coil of his arms and began to grace over his side "think, that, everything is a little bit, much really, I don't fucking know"