Track 50: Dude, its fine

Authors note: HERES A VERY HAPPY DRAWING OF SCOTT, LOOK EVEN HIS BELT IS SMILING. OH GOD, YA RAVEN BOI LOVES THEIR NEW ART STYLE ...........................
Ohhhh Urmmm (0>0) Anywayz

15:34

Scott was lying down on the bed, his wide eyes were fixed strongly on the ceiling, he simpered as he put his hands behind head. Wallace was sitting on the desk chair, his face scrunched up, completely focussed on sewing on the hoofed legs of the unicorn on the body.

"Hey Wallace" Scott said sleepily his brows were twitching as he sat up from the bed "how's the unicorn coming along"

Wallace turned around in his seat and grinned sweetly "it's coming along well, thank you for asking, it's definitely looking like a unicorn right now. Do you wanna come see the progress so far"

Scott grunted as he slipped off the bed, he rolled his shoulders "I'm really sleepy right now, Wallace" he murmured "I think I would make the effort to get up, because I really want to see how it's coming along" Scott peered over Wallace's shoulders to see his work, he was impressed to say the least.

"Woah it's looking really good, Wallace" Scott remarked, all four of the unicorns legs were stitched onto the body that Wallace and Scott made previously all that they needed to do now was finished the poorly made head and then move on to the details that Scott was thinking about adding. The head that Scott had crafted was made whist he was still living at Ramona's. It was probably made that way since Scott had to physically hide it from her since he didn't think she'd appreciate him making something like that.

"Thank you" Wallace muttered glazing his claws through the pinkish purple faux hair which was going to be used as the the mane and tail tuft, Scott wanted to make the unicorn more traditional since he preferred those. The soon to be unicorn mane felt relaxing underneath his finger pads, if Wallace found the unicorn's hair relaxing Scott would definitely will. "I think this will be finished in no time at all, actually I'm thinking about taking a break right now since I've finished making these long lanky legs. Almost as long and lanky as my boyfriend's, ya know"

Scott blushed for a moment after Wallace said those words "well compared to the unicorn my legs are definitely longer than theirs heheh." Scott glanced down at his legs for a moment as if he we checking to make sure that they were, in fact, longer than the unicorn "yes they are longer, I just had to see heh, uhhhh I'm so tired"

Wallace stared lovingly at Scott as he got out of his seat "are you really?" He cooed running his fingers through his partners hair "Oh that's not great, do you feel like you gonna drop off or something"

"N-N-No" Scott stammered "I just feel very sleepy, I mean it's not really that bad I just feel a little floppy, I guess that's fine, I'm not gonna fall asleep don't worry" Scott wrapped his arms around Wallace's body, gently kissing him on the forehead. A yawn escaping as he rested his chin on top of Wallace's sleek black hair.

"Do you have any ideas on what details you would like on your unicorn" Wallace purred into Scott's chest causing Scott quiver slightly, he loved it when Wallace purred but it still felt a little strange hearing his own.

"Possibly zebra stripes" Scott murmured, nuzzling Wallace's hair strands "mmmhhurrnm, make it some freaky unicorn zebra hybrid mutation thingy, that'll be fucking sick"

Wallace looked upwards at Scott, he had a bright expression on his face, which clearly meant that he was really enjoying being with Scott. "Okay, freaky unicorn zebra hybrid mutation thingy it is, FUZHMT for short. Sounds good to me" Wallace breathed audibly as he hugged Scott's waist, very tightly. He buried his head deeper into Scott's chest. Wallace felt wave after wave of relaxation and satisfaction come over him, each one of them crashing into his body, pulling him under the vast ocean of calm emotions. Wallace's little claws carefully skimmed over the fabric of Scott's hoodie, it felt so smooth and homely, probably wouldn't feel as homely if Scott wasn't in it, it would just feel feel the same as any regular piece of fabric would.