<32>

Aziz returned home to find Can, Emre and Leyla swimming in the pool. As he sat down on the lounge the three of them looked at him "Are you OK? Baba" Emre said. Aziz looked at them and said "I need to talk to you all about something". The three of them moved over resting their arms on the edge of the pool. "We're  listening" Leyla responded. Aziz slides to the end of the lounge chair. "Tomorrow I will be moving out. Mihriban has a vacant house on her property that she has offered me to live in. As you have witnessed yesterday, we spent alot of time together and talking. We both were in love at one time and never truly got over each other all these years." Aziz looks over at Can knowing his feelings for Sanem. "We had many obstacles that came in the way, mainly your Mother. Don't get me wrong, I have been so blessed to you both, Can and Emre and never ever have regretted it one bit. You both are my life and you know I would do anything for you. Mihriban and I are going to try to reconcile." Aziz pauses.......... Can and Emre got out of the pool and went over to him. " I have really aged and want to live my days left with her. Also semi- retire. Emre you couldn't have given me a better gift than Leyla." With that Leyla climbs out of the pool, dries off and goes over to Aziz and gives him a big hug. "Can, I expect the same from you. I know you have found your true love. You told me you searchd all over the world and found her here in Istanbul. Don't miss out on it, before you know it you will have aged and will miss out on so much happiness. You need to fight for it and don't  let her slip away." Can sat there thinking about Sanem "Baba, I plan to fight for her and know it's not going to be easy." Can really needed to hear those words from his Dad. He reached over to him with a tear running down his cheek and gave Aziz a hug. Leyla rubs Can's back knowing the pain in his heart was over her little sister. "Well Baba, I wish you happiness and truly hope things work out with Mihriban. You have our support." Emre said. Leyla went into the house to change into dry clothes to leave the men to talk. Aziz continued to talk to them about his past with Mihriban. By than they were having a glass of whiskey together. "Can, I need to tell you something else. Mihriban offered for you to move in the house with me. I told her I would talk to you about it. If you except, I would like to give Emre and Leyla this house as a gift." Can sat there silent for a few minutes. "Well Baba,  I sold the mountain house and when Mihriban gave us a tour of her farm. Well, I really liked the cabin. I was thinking about talking to her to see if she would be interested in selling it to me. It needs work and visualize a second floor added on it. It would be nice to be right there to work in it, if I bought it. I agree that Emre and Leyla do need their privacy, so yes I will move there with you. There is no problem with you gifting them the house." Emre hugged them both and said thank you. They went into the house to get out of their wet clothes than told Leyla the news. She was very thrilled. Can went to his room to start packing his personal belongings as well as Aziz. The next morning Aziz went to Mihriban and Can would join them after work.