<13>

Aziz, Metin, Emre and Can decided to go to the local Pub to eat. Leyla had to get to the Hospital because the Doctor would have the test results back from Sanem's head scan. She would eat something with her Parents. Can hadn't said to much. You could see how much he was hurting for Sanem. He wanted to be by her side so bad. Aziz kept placing his hand over Can's trying to comfort him. Can was drinking to much again. Aziz asked the waiter to bring Can some coffee and water. He sat there just staring at his cup. " I really Love Sanem, she is my whole world. Those dimples of hers when she smiles melts my heart. I was so mean to her many of times. I don't want to loose her. I have searched the whole world and found the love of my life right here in Istanbul. I will be no more Baba, Emre and Metin if I loose her." The tears were beginning to fall down Can's cheek. All three men decided it was time to get Can home. It took all of them to put him in the truck. Aziz drove Can home in his truck, while Emre followed behind him. They both got Can in bed to sleep off his drunken state.  Emre and Aziz both could see that Can was starting to enter a state of depression and have to both try to help him with it. They settled themselves in there rooms and started to read the book. Leyla decided to stay at the Hospital and called Emre to let him know. She would fill them all in on the results when she come home in the morning. Mevkibe and Nihat were given a book by Leyla and were going home to read it also.