<45>

The week was busy getting the greenhouse completed. Mihriban was just as excited as Sanem was. Can and Bulut did an awesome job. The weekend had arrived so Can decided to work on the Cabin. That evening Sanem had gone down to the water and sat on the pier watching the stars and thinking about her business. Can after a full day of working on the renovations of the cabin, went for a walk down to the water. When he approached the pier he saw Sanem sitting there in a state of deep thought. He walked up to her and asked "Do you mind if I join you?" She nodded yes and turned placed her legs up on the pier and her back turned Can. He sat down next to her thinking about what to say while running his hands through his hair. After a few moments he spoke " The greenhouse really turned out well." ..... "Yes it did, Thank You so much for helping to finish it." ...... " Sanem, I need to tell you something. I sold my Hut when the Agency was in trouble. When Mihriban showed Dad and I around the farm. We came across the Cabin property. I really liked it, reminded me of my Hut and the seclusion it had. When I saw it, I knew it was the place I needed to be. Being in a nature setting has always been my thing in which you know. I am not going anywhere  and decided to stay grounded in one place. Yes, I will still travel on Photo Jobs. But, only for short periods of time.Well, I bought it from her. I am in the process of renovating it and improving the property." Sanem is looking at the water listening. "Wow Can, I have walked there many times to pick the yellow flowers in the field. It is a beautiful place"........."You are more than welcome to pick the flowers anytime you want. I don't have a problem with it." She sat there quietly   thinking to herself how relieved she was to hear he was not leaving and staying close by. She got up to stand and said "Thank You Can, that's what neighbors do. They help each other when needed and become a close nit family. This is a good thing trust me. You will learn as time goes on how it all falls into place. You really haven't had that in your past. Its a good thing just learn to go with the flow. You will experience a whole different way of living. I wish you good luck on the renovations, I will be looking forward to seeing the end results." She begins to walk away when she turns back at Can and says " Good night neighbor, this conversation is not over." As he watches her walk away "No it isn't, its just starting." Can stayed there just thinking  about Sanem and their relationship. He layed down on the dock staring up at the stars. He took his finger and connected the two constellations with a C and an S, then feel asleep. Can woke up as the daybreak approached. Can got up to go on his daily run and workout. Samen was walking along one the the paths when she looked down the hill saw Can standing there with Bulut drinking water while shirtless. She was memorized by his beauty. He looked up to see her standing there. Sanem than run away as he watched her Bulut said "She is sure a piece of beauty Can, she had been through so much and I will protect her with my life. She has finally began to overcome everything and seems to be happy again." Can replied "I totally agree with you there. She is my life and I will never let anyone including myself hurt her again." They both finished their workout and went to work on the cabin. Evening came, Sanem called Metin  to discuss any last details about the meeting with Fikri Harika in the morning. They would meet in the lobby. She then meet Aziz secretly to confirm that everything was ready. She requested that Deren and JJ be present. They both hugged each other Good Night and went home to get ready for bed.