<78>

Everyone began to arrive making their way slowly into the Agency. JJ has set the beverage bar up with fresh brewed coffee and tea. His routine was to make sure to bring Can his cup of tea each day. As he entered his office " Good Morning Can bey, how are you this fine day. I am so happy that Sanem will be here helping." ......"OK JJ, let's not get our hopes up to high about it" he said in a very low voice. JJ looked at him with much concern " Aren't you happy about it Can bey? ......."Of course JJ, but last night there was something different about her. We didn't talk much, she kinda pushed me out the door" ......"Can bey, stop this negativity right now. Her and I had a very nice talk when she took me home. She still has some uncertainties and I gave her my thoughts about it. It will be OK, just be patient." ........"I just want her to talk to me, something is definitely bothering her. I feel like she is pushing me away" ......"Well, stop reading into this. It's not as bad as it seems." ......"OK JJ, I will try and stop thinking the worse" ......"It will be fine, do you need anything else"......"No, just tell everyone to meet me down stairs shortly so we can to work on finalizing the presentation". JJ left his office headed back to the beverage bar and saw Sanem sitting on the stool drinking her cup of tea. JJ eyed her up and down looking at what she was wearing. The funny part about it was Can and Sanem were both wear a white shirt and black jeans. She even had a cute pair of high heels on. "Aren't you just a sight for sore eyes this morning. Your just to damn cute Sanem"  ......"Why Thank You JJ. She got up to stand beside him and patted him on top of his head. "Is Can in his office?" ......"Yes, I just took him in his morning tea." ......"OK, I will go let him know that I am here." As she walks away JJ is checking her out from top to bottom smiling with his raised eyebrow thinking to himself, wait til Can bey sees her. He is gonna be no more good , my friend is so damn hot. Sizzle, sizzle!!!!!! Sanem knocks on his office door as she enters. There was a deep conversation going on between him and Deren about the boat campaign. He looked her up and down forming sweat on his forehead. He slowly wiped it away with much Love in his eyes. Deren smiles sweetly seeing them both in the same color as she says Good Morning to Sanem. As Deren goes to walk out "I am ready to go over the campaign with you and the group Sanem whenever your ready." ...... "Ok, I'll be right there". Can stands up and slowly walks over to Sanem, leans in and take a long deep inhale from her neck. "Good Morning my love. Hope you are well rest". He says while playing with her hair. "Yes, very. Look Can I am so sorry to push you away last night. I hope I didn't offend you" ......"I did get a little offended, but I am ok now. Seeing your beautiful face appear before me, I have completely forgotten." Sanem smiles at him as her dimples appear on her cheeks, he couldn't resist but pinch them ever so softly than leans in to her giving her one hell of a slow drawn out kiss. She practically melts after that. Deren yells for everyone to gather for the meeting. "Have to go Can, see you later"...... "I'll be there shortly, have a few things to do first." She walks out and Can could not help but stare at her ass. Sanem thought to herself on the way down the stairs. What I am going to do? I Love him so much and don't want to hurt him.