<52>

It was now the weekend: Can and Bulut began to work on the second floor of the Cabin. The design was to have a large master bedroom in the front with large windows that faced the field of wild flowers and a deck that would go out far enough to make a porch on the bottom lower front entrance. It would be the length of the whole front of the Cabin. The deck would also have stairs on both ends, along with two bedrooms that would have a bathroom in between to share.  Even Aziz decided to help them. Mihriban had asked Sanem to help her make the three men some lunch. She gathered vegetables in the garden while Mihriban was inside making up sandwiches. Sanem cut them up and places then in containers, she even made a pitcher of fresh lemonade. This would be Sanem's first time seeing the place since Can bought it. The two women made their way down the lane carrying baskets of the prepared food. As they approached the cabin, Can and Bulut were holding the roof trellises while Aziz was nailing them into place. The walls were framed in with openings where the windows would be. Mihriban yelled up to them saying " Lunch is here, you all have got to be hungry!" .... "We'll be down in a minute my love." Aziz said. Can had built temporary stairs to climb up and down to the second floor. Once the roof was completed he would build the staircase inside. The three men made their way down to the picnic table were Mihriban and Sanem set the food out for them. They all sat down to enjoy the meal. Sanem was seated facing the Cabin trying to visualize what it would look like. She asked Can many questions. After lunch, Can layed out the blueprints to show the women the plan. They were really impressed. Can, Bulut and Aziz went back to work. Mihriban and Sanem took the baskets and went over to the field to pick the yellow flowers. Can would once in awhile  glance over to watch Sanem. He knew in his heart that someday this place would belong to the both of them and he would be out there helping her pick the flowers. As he watched her a flash back of the dream he had with his Family sleeping on the bed with the sheer curtains blowing in the breeze, that's when the thought came to him to build one in the very near future. Sanem had spent the rest of the weekend making her creams and storing them in the small shed with shelves. All they need was labels and she would talk to Can about making them when the logo was made. Deren was working on that for her. The men were able to get the roof up and covered. They would start early and finish late. He had ordered all the windows and would be delivered in the middle of the week to the Cabin. As he sat outside in the evening with a small fire in the pit. He was really happy to see that the cabin was finally taking shape. Thanks to Bulut and Aziz's help. Emre would help once in a while when Leyla would come spend sometime with Sanem. He wasn't much of a handyman but, Can would find little things for him to do.