<12>

It now has been a week since Sanem layed in the induced coma. The Doctor entered  her room doing his morning check in on his patients. Mevkibe came to relieve Leyla so she could go to work. As the doctor reviewed the daily medical reports, he approached Sanem and was very happy to see that her vitals were improving everyday. He scheduled to have a scan done on her head that day and would decide what the next step would be depending on the test results. Leyla went to the agency and found Aziz, Emre, Metin and Can sitting in the office talking. She went to Emre right away and greeted him with a hug and kisses on his check. Than asked her how Sanem was. She told them about the scan that the doctor had ordered and she was improving some what. They were happy to hear that. " What are you talking about?" she asked. "We are discussing the next step." Aziz said. Metin than speaks up " We need to get Yigit out from behind Sanem's book and get 100% of all rights to Sanem. Leyla you need to set up an account on her behalf." Leyla returns saying "Its all taken care of Metin. I did it Friday during my lunch break." Metin was happy to hear it. He than turned to Can " Do you know anyone that we can trust to turn any future publications on Sanem's book. It has been printed and ready to hit the stores. Of course Leyla would make sure the financial end of it would be taken care of. I don't  want people to benifit from it until hopefully Sanem can take over." Can sat there for a few minutes thinking. "Yes, Metin  I know someone. In fact I had introduced him to her hoping she would go with that publisher instead of Yigit. I just felt he couldn't be trusted. But, sadly it led to another argument between us. I will call him now if you want." Metin  said " please do." Can made the call. "Leyla do you know where the books are right now?" asked Can as he had the publisher on the phone. "Yes, Yigit had them delivered to his office on Friday. I can go down and check if you want." With that Metin offered to go with her. In fact all of them wanted to check. As they all headed downstairs only what could be seen through the glass windows were stacked of boxes piled up in the lobby. Aziz spotted a box sitting outside the door with a note attached. <Yigit, this box was accidentally left in the truck. This should be the last of Sanem's printed books for now. Please contact us if you have a problems with the order and looking forward to future business with you. Good Luck and hope it becomes a best seller for Sanem. THANK YOU>                                                                   Aziz give it to Mentin. " Should we take this box Metin? It looks like a couple dozen books are here" Leyla said. Metin thought about it for a moment and than said "Go ahead we can distribute them around the office and make sure your Parents get one to read Leyla. We can have people make a donation right now until the Publisher decides how much to charge." Can picked up the box and and they all headed back to the Agency. JJ was asked to pass it around. He made sure he got one before giving it to the employees to read. It was to be kept between the agency because it was not out yet. Everyone went home for the day and were going to start reading Sanem's book.