<38>

Sanem sent Leyla a text telling her she need to get away for a few days to please let their parents know, wanted to be left alone and was turning her phone off. She had driven for several hours not knowing where she was going. When she came across a sign that said A quite place to rest your head. Sanem pulled down the lane surrounded by woods that led to small cabins, a dining hall and a nice beach. She went into the office and booked herself a cabin. The place had one of the most beautiful sceneries that she had ever seen. As she entered her room there was a lovely bed with fluffy pillows. On the nightstand was a bottle of wine. In the bathroom was a big jacuzzi tub. She opened the sliding doors that had a small porch that over looked the beach. She felt all her anxiety lift of her shoulders. It was a warm sunny day so Sanem put on her swim suit and went to sit on the beach. A waiter approached her asking if she would like anything to eat. She looked over the menu placed her order along with a glass of wine. This was the first time in a very long time that she was relaxed without taking her medicine. Her mind was not clogged with fog and she was able to finally think clearly. Maybe her and Can's argument helped to release most of her pain she felt inside. So she took out her notebook and begins to write. The words just seemed to be flowing out on the paper. Before she know it the sun was beginning to set, so she headed back to her room to shower and order dinner in her room. Dinner had came. Sanem sat out on the porch that had a small table and ate. She turned on her phone to call Leyla to let her know she was safe and several text messages  appeared. From Leyla,  Mihriban, Denise and Can. Instead of calling Sanem sent them all except Can a text letting them know she was fine. The three women were glad to hear it. Sanem really misses her best friend Ayhan so she called her. The two of them talked about everything that was happening in their lives. They both promised to call more often and possibly visit each other when they could. Osman even talked to Sanem. She has so happy to hear he as doing so well with the modeling. It was getting late so she went to lay in bed. Looking at her text from Can.   < hope you are ok, I am so Sorry. I LOVE YOU> she was hesitate to respond back finally she she hit send <I am fine just needed to disappear for a few days. Good Night> Can read her text and they both turned off the lights to try to sleep. It was hard for Sanem to sleep at first. She cried, thoughts of Can knowing deep down inside she still loved him. Finally sleep came as she dreamed of him playing with their three children on the beach building a sandcastle together. Oh, how happy they were. The next morning after breakfast she followed all the paths through the woods that resort had given her. As she walked she would pick several different types of wild flowers that were growing along the way. Then she walked along the waters edge on the beach. Sanem liked this place so much that she stayed for a week and was able to write. This was to be the second book and believe it or not she had finished it. It was all based on your mental well being and what she had experienced. This was able to help her heal and move forward from the ordeal she had been through. Best part she was able to get off her medicine. It was a Friday and it was time to check out. She told the owners she would be back and Thanked them for everything. So she drove off heading home.