<19>

Nihat Thanked Metin  and Aziz for all they had done for them and standing up in behalf of Sanem. They wanted to get back to the Hospital in case Sanem would wake up. As Nihat and Mevkibe began to leave. Aziz asked them to please sit down for a few more minutes. They did as he ask. " Listen, your dear Family have been through so much. Please know we are here to help with anything you need. We will do whatever you need for the recovery of Sanem. She has been a big asset to this Agency. Metin and I have met privately. I have decided to give you 5% of these shares. Sanem will also get 5%. Deren and JJ you have been so dedicated to this Company, you both will receive 5% each also. Leyla since you are married to Emre your name has been added to his shares. Sanem can choose to do with hers later when she recovers". He looks over at Can "If you two work things out and get married, her name will be added to your shares Can. They all didn't know what to say. Nihat had hugged and give Aziz a strong hand shake. " GO, visit your beautiful daughter, she will get through this with all our help. Please give her a kiss and hug from me." said Aziz. A s they were leaving Can run up to Mevkibe and gave her a big hug. Mevkibe really cared alot for Can. " My son, we are not mad at you. It was not any of your fault. Its just sad that jealousy and anger got in the way of you and Sanem. Give her time she will be back with you. And we will support you both and not get in the way of your happiness". Mevkibe hugged him again and Nihat shook his hand. "We will keep you updated on Sanem" while waving goodbye.                                                                   Aziz, Emre, Leyla, Deren, JJ and Metin were still sitting at the table. Can came up and stood in front of them. "Baba, may I say one final thing before we get back to work." Aziz nodded yes. Well, I have been thinking and kind of suggested this to the Publisher Company that now has Sanem's book. Can we offer at no charge to do all the advertisements for her book release. Metin and I have an appointment tomorrow with them to discuss the promotion and release date. I told them I wanted to talk to you about it and would let them know tomorrow. I also have the perfect picture of Sanem to use".  Aziz sat there for a few minutes than placed a smile on his face. "I think that is a great idea. We all will help. Let's start it tomorrow when you get back from the meeting. The rest of the day went by fast. Everything for dinner at Emre and Leyla's house. Nihat and Mevkibe also came. There still was not sign of Sanem waking up. The two Families may have come from different worlds, but that didn't matter. They united into one Family from this day forward. After Can ate his dinner, he went to the Hospital to spend the night with Sanem.