<55>

Azia and Mihriban Wedding day was held at the farm with only close friends and family.  The two left for their honeymoon, and everyone was not ready to end the celebration. They all decided to head out for a night on the town to dance and drink. They  went to this bar that had a DJ and karaoke. Leyla and Sanem were really letting loose from the drinks. So they picked out a song to sing together and headed up to the stage. They both were close to getting drunk. Can and Emre agreed to stay sober and let the girls have fun. It was getting late and the bar was ready to close. So the two men gathered the women and put them in Sanem's SUV. Sanem was being really silly and turned to Can poked his chest and said "Can Divit, you are mine and don't you forget it." Can replied  " Sanem you are drunk. Let's get you home." Her and Leyla were laughing at what she told Can, than finally passed out in the back seat. Emre told Can for him and Sanem to sleep at the house since it was late. Can excepted as they both laughed and talked about the girls as they drove to the house. Emre carried Leyla in the house along with Can carrying Sanem. Emre changed a passed out Leyla into her night clothes and tucked her into bed. In the other room Can layed Sanem down on the bed, he wasn't sure whether to leave her in the dress or change her into a t-shirt and shorts he had left at the house. He began to wipe the sweat off his forehead and walked away. Can went into the kitchen to where Emre was with a very nervous expression. "Should I try to change Sanem into something more comfortable?" Emre started to laugh "Brother, I really don't know what to tell you. Knowing that little spit fire of yours, when she wakes up in the morning and sees she is wearing something else. She may get pissed." Can looked at him and poured himself a whiskey, downed it and said " Well, that's a chance I will have to take." Emre looked at him with a raised eyebrow, took a swig of his drink than said " Go for it Brother! I will be looking forward to the reaction in the morning." They both let out a chuckle as Can walked back to the bedroom. He first put on the shorts under her dress. Then slowly pulled her strap down off her shoulders. Place the t-shirt over her head to cover her chest. And carefully pulled her strap off her arms. Put her arms through the sleeves of the shirt pulled it down and gently slid off the dress. Sanem didn't move at all while Can was doing it. He than covered her up with a blanket and gave her a  kiss gently on the cheek, closed the door on his way out. Can leaned on the door and made a sigh of relief that he did it without exposing anything. He then went to pour himself another drink and headed outside to the fire pit tha Emre had lit. "So how did it go  Brother?" ....."I did good, saw nothing." Can proceeded to tell Emre how he did it. They both sat there talking about the two special women in their life and how much they loved them. Emre told Can that he truly hopes that him and Sanem come around in their relationship and someday get married. They both fell asleep sitting outside by the fire.