<22>

It was Friday! Sanem was still sleeping alot. She would stay awake a little more each time.                                                                               Meanwhile, the past two days Polen's Lawyer and Metin would have meetings  with the Judge in his Chambers. That morning Nihat and Mevkibe were asked to join them. Polen would be brought in also to discuss the charges. As everyone was waiting on the Judge to join them you could hear a pin drop, that's how quite it was. Every now and than Mevkibe would give Polen her evil eye. That made Polen squirm in her sit. Finally the Judge walked in. "Good Morning, let's start this meeting now" said the Judge. After long deliberation a decision was finally agreed upon it would be settled out of court. Polen had to pay for all and future  Medical bills pertaining to Sanem. Which included her rehabilitation and Counseling sessions. She was placed on a two year probation plus she was required to also seek counseling treatments for her anger issues. She was ordered to return to London and never set foot in Istanbul ever again. Plus a restraining order to stay away from all of the Aydin Family. Her probation officer had to have weekly meetings with her. She was not even allowed to have any contact to all parties in the case including Can. Polen's life of living a rich life was now over, because of all the debts that were building up from Sanem. Polen agreeed she would sell some of her properties to pay the bills. She was escorted back to London and settled into a basic apartment. She was able to keep her job but, was placed under supervision and probation for 6 months there.