<71>

Sanem turned to the direction of the voice "Sanem Aydin, what a nice surprise to see you." ...... "Hello Aylin, what brings you here, never thought you would be coming around Fikri Harika again after what happened." ...... "Oh cut the crap Sanem, it's time to hand it over!" ...... "Wait you mean to tell me that you are the one I hand this envelope to. Why are you doing this. I will be damned to fall into your trap again?" ......" Ah Sanem Ah, just give it to me." ...... "Isn't it to my understanding that you were released from the charges and was told to stay away from the Company." ......Aylin laughs and says "You all have ruined everything. I never Loved Emre and he married your sister. Than there is Can, he was played a fool by you and he still Loved you in the end. So I got involved with this deal to bring you down and because Love make us do things that will protect and conquer all. You of all people should understand that." ...... "Well you  made me think Can was bad. I believed you and Emre. The more time I spent with him the more I saw he was good. Even Emre had a good side that eventually came out. Who are you involved with in this deal. Tell me Aylin, he must be worth it and is as evil as you are." Just as Sanem was ready to say something else Fabri walks up. Meanwhile, over at the Agency one of the employees spotted Sanem and called out to someone to confirm it was her. Everyone gathered at the window to watch below. They had the perfect view. Emre and Leyla were walking down the hall and seen them gathering. They went over to see what was going on. Aziz and Can had finished their meeting, came out of the office seeing everyone looking out the windows. They went over as Aziz started to say "What are you all looking at?" Someone spoke up " Sanem she is down there talking to Aylin" ...... "What the hell, let me see" said Can. By then it was confirmed that it was her. The Security Guard came up to them and told them what was taking place. That undercover police were everywhere and watching out for Sanem and will move in when its time. "You can watch, but I have been told to make you all stay here. Can was beside himself because he never got a chance to talk to Sanem this morning. Thinking about it the woman officer told him that she had a very exhausting day yesterday, so this must be why. So they all continued to watch.  Back down at the park: When Sanem saw Fabri she just had to laugh "Wow, so You and Aylin are behind this." ...... "Yes, Sanem. You see we have been lovers this whole time. It was our plan from the beginning. Can was setup to cause him to get angry and punch me. But, you were so in Love with him we knew you would sign over your scent. Things fell apart. And now I am here to collect. So hand it over."  ......." Aylin how stupid you are, what makes you think he will stay with you once my scent is in his hands"  Fabri and Aylin both laugh "We both are engaged and living a life of wild passionate Love." Sanem laughed right in their faces. Aylin was starting to get angry and went to slap Sanem across the face. When all of a sudden someone behind her grabs Aylin's wraist, slaps handcuffs on her along with Fabri. JJ up at the window says I wish we could hear what was being said. It looks intense. Sanem is showing signs of kicking someone's ass. Can just looks over at him and laughs. Sanem got up in Aylins face and says "You are the most dumbest woman I have ever met. I understand the color in prison will suit you well. Enjoy your new permanent home. She than turns to Fabri points at her business and says "You may have destroyed my business, but it will come back stronger while your ass sits in jail for the rest of your life. You may have thought to break me but, look who is broke now" with that she hauls off slaps him hard across the face and than knees him hard in the groin that makes him fall down on his knees in massive pain. Everyone look down at this  in shock to see Sanem do what she did. Aziz let out a big laugh and said "That must of hurt real bad"  Can put his hand on Aziz shoulder and said "I knew if you pissed her off enough she is one not to mess around with. Boy am I glad we have made mends" Leyla said "Believe me when I tell you this. She was close to doing the same to you several times." Can went ufff and shook his head. While everyone laughed at him. As they continued to watch the Female went over to Sanem and told her she did good, now it was over and she now can feel safe out in public again. She then pointed up to the office windows. Sanem looked up and saw everyone watching, she than made a bow to them as if  she knew they enjoyed the show. She put her hand up made a call position jester to let Can know she will call him later. She then got in an unmarked car with the female officer and drove off.