<24>

It was Saturday morning no one had to be at the Agency. So Leyla was able to sleep in for once. While Emre prepared breakfast Aziz was sitting out on the patio reading Sanem's book. He was amazed by her talent and what had happened with her and Emre. Can return from his morning run and jumped in the pool to do a few laps. When he came out to dry himself off, Aziz asked him about it. Can replied "Baba, I really never talked to them about it. Sanem was telling lies at that time. She tried many times to tell me but, I was so stubborn I refused to listen to her. That was alot of our problems. Sadly when I did find out, I forgive Emre easily but took longer to forgive her. She believes to this day that I never have." Aziz sat there shaking his head, "Can, if you don't forgive her the two of you will never work it out. You need to ask her for forgiveness and forgive yourself also. What Emre did was wrong, using her because of his jealousy over you. Unfortunately, your Mother instilled that in him as witnessed her reactions, it caused him to do the same. That's all he knew growing up with her. I raised you the complete opposite. Your problem has to do with abandonment. You feel like everyone is out to do the same thing.  There aren't Can, you really need to work on that inwardly. What I got out of this book was Sanem was trying to protect you knowing that you have a habit of running when things get rough and when you feel like someone is out to hurt you. Yes, she was in the middle of a bad plot and people told her that you never stayed in one place for a long time. She was scared to tell you because her feelings for you were so deep, she didn't want to loose you and have you up and leave. Think about it. She always stayed, you ran." Can sat down listening to every word his Baba said. " Your right. I guess looking back I had the fear of committing to anyone. Polen was all about herself and the other women just were there to meet my sexual needs. I was scared Dad and wouldn't open my heart to anyone. Until I met Sanem she somehow started to tear down that wall that I built up. I never let anyone in until her. She is my world. I pushed her away many times by calling her the other, when I promised her that I would never let anyone call her that again. And here I turn around and did it. After that things changes between us. She started to withdraw from me." "Do you blame her Can? That must of really hurt her." Aziz remarked. "Guess not Baba". Emre walked out to let them know breakfast was ready. When they walked in the kitchen Leyla was sitting on the stool eating. Aziz gave her a good morning hug. Can kissed her on the cheek because he was wet from the pool. Aziz asked what she was doing today. She replied "Well, I just asked Emre to take me by my parents to grab some personal things that Sanem needs and he is going to take me to the Hospital. We plan on not staying all day." Aziz said " If you need any help let Can and I know." Leyla Thank them and got up to get ready to go. "Emre, how is Leyla doing?" Baba, she had a break down last night but, today she seems much better. There has been so much on her shoulders. I had been waiting for it. She just needed to be held and sleep made a big difference in her spirits." As Can went to take a shower he said, " Emre, if you need me to do anything for Sanem. Please ask, I can bring her a decent meal if she wants. Just send me a text. Eventually I need to face her. Maybe Baba would go along with me to make it easier. Why don't  you take Leyla out on a date tonight. It may do you both good. Baba and I got the Hospital covered." Emre gave him a hug and told him he would text him later. Can said " Knowing my little spit fire, if she is feeling better she'll probably would be hungry for something good". Leyla walked in the room ready to go. They both said their Goodbye's went about their plans.