<29>

It was now Saturday morning: Mevkibe and Leyla came early to prepare food for the meeting. Emre would bring Nihat after he opened the store while Muzzo ran it while he was at Sanem's. The women had prepared the table outside on the patio. Mevkibe felt it would be a nice place to have it out in the open air. By than Emre and Nihat arrived and Metin not to far behind them. All 6 of them took a seat and started to eat. When they finished Sanem asked what it was they wanted to tell her. Metin paused for a moment......"Sanem, alot of things happened while you were in a coma. Your Parents, Leyla, Emre, Aziz bey and Can had asked me to represent your legal affairs." Sanem was surprised to hear Can's name was included. Metin than continued " Now, the time has come for you to know what was taken care of on your behalf. I made Leyla your Power of Attorney and your Parents were given Authority over your Medical care. In the process charges had been filed against Polen and Huma. Yigit had orders against him also." Sanem was becoming very antsy and uneasy. Nihat grabbed her hand to comfort her. Metin continued to explain to her about the videos and all the charges that had been filed against them. Metin asked her if she wanted to view them but, Sanem refused. He than told her it was all over and they were completely out of her life forever. After hearing all this Sanem had to take a break to let it all sink in. So she went for a walk and sat on the pier for a while. Later, Nihat found her and guided her back to the house. Leyla brought her a glass of tea so Metin could  continue. As they got seated down Metin asked "Do you have any questions?"  "Yes, what happened to my book that was being printed and Yigit was organizing a launch for it". Leyla looked around and crossed her fingers hoping not to spill it yet. "Well Sanem, I have been working on that for you. If you can there we set up an appointment on Monday to talk to another Publisher Company that wants to take it over. You need to be present. I will pick you up for that." A sigh of relief came out of Leyla. Sanem than told Metin that would be fine. Mevkibe sat there for a few minutes before she spoke. "My precious Daughter, tonight a celebration is planned in honor of you for your recovery. Can gave money to Leyla and she bought you a cute Black Dress and flat dress shoes because of your leg. We don't need you in high heels right now." Everyone laughed at that. We will meet you there. Mihriban and Denise will be escorting you." Sanem began to tear up. "So pull yourself together, leave Polen, Huma and Yigit behind. They are in the past. We must leave and will see you tonight." They all stood up. Leyla took her into the house to show her the dress and shoes. Sanem loved them. She gave her a big hug and kissed her goodbye. Mihriban and Denise helped get Sanem ready when it was time. Those two even put red roses and ivy on her cane to dress that up. A Limo arrived to the house. All three women were in their glory. The driver got out and helped them get in. There was even Champagne chilling for them. The Driver poured  them each a glass and handed to them saying "This is all compliments of Aziz bey. When Mihriban heard the name she froze. Sanem and Denise looked at her and said together "Are you OK." Mihriban nodded yes and I will tell you a story on the way to the the Celebration. By the time they got to the Hotel, Mihriban had told them about her and Aziz bey relationship. She was getting nervous as Sanem told her "Calm down, you look very pretty tonight. He will be shocked to see you also. I truly believe it will be alright. He probably doesn't know its you bringing me so he is in for one hell of a surprise. I can't wait to see this." The three of them laughed as the Driver opened the door for them.