<63>

When JJ reached back to the camp, he was running frantically everywhere. Emre and Leyla stopped him dead in his tracks "What is going on JJ, calm down and tell us!" JJ got himself together and said " You are not going to believe this......... I, I, I, thiiiiink Can bey and Sanem have reconciled!" By this time everyone had gathered around to see what was going on. "JJ, are you sure? Tell us what you saw." Deren said. "Well, when I went down to tell them that our meal was ready, Sanem was sitting on Can Bey's lap holding and kissing each other." Emre looked over at Leyla and smiled. "Are you sure that's what you saw JJ ?" Leyla asked "YES" yelled JJ. Emre than glanced over at Aziz and Mihriban to see their reaction. They both nodded to confirm what JJ said. Everyone stood clapping in unity, while Muzzo put on some music and they all began to dance. Back at the waterfront: "I think we should head back to the camp Sanem! The meal must be ready by now, and I know you have got to be hungry." She agreed as they up and started to walk down the path hand in hand. Sanem was looking down when she suddenly stopped. "Can, look down! You know the underground violet that I made that scent for you, here is one!" She knelt down to get a closer look. Can knelt down also to see it for the first time, he smiled at its beauty and said "Lets mark the spot and after we eat, we will come back and dig it up." Can found several small branches and stuck them in the ground marking the spot. "I will make you some more cologne" she said smiling up at him. He leaned in and gave her a kiss. " It is a beautiful flower Sanem, just like you explained it to me"..... "It will only belong to you. No one will ever have it Can." As they reached the campsite, everyone was dancing with joy. Sanem spoke up "What is going on here? Did we miss something?" Muzzo turned down the music so everyone could hear. JJ run over to them, giving an expression of curiosity and said "Sanem and Can bey, do you have something to tell us?" They both looked at each other, Can taking Sanem's hand kissed it and replied "Sanem and I are together again!" Everyone applauded, went over to greet them both with hugs, kisses on their cheeks and congratulating them. Leyla was so happy for her little sister, she grabbed her by the hand pulled her to the side and asked for details of how it happened. While Emre patted Can on his back and handed him his glass of whiskey. Everyone finally settled down to eat their meal together. Drinks were given to everyone made by Deren and they all toasted to Can and Sanem. Everything was cleaned up from dinner and began to settle down for the night. Can and Sanem went back to the spot to dig up the underground violet. They then made their way to the hammock that Can had set up him to sleep on. They both layed down and covered them up. They were enjoying each others warmth watching the stars and eventually fell asleep with Sanem laying her head on his chest. Over the horizon, light was beginning to appear. Can had woken up before Sanem. As he layed there thinking how lucky he was to have her back in his arms, she began to stir. He looked down and saw those beautiful brown eyes staring up at him. "Good Morning my Love. You know I could really get use to waking up like this every day. Seeing your beautiful eyes looking up at me, just makes my day brighter." He then leans in and places a kiss on her forehead. Sanem then places her hands on his face and says "Good Morning handsome." They both leaned in and kissed each other on the lips. As they layed there watching the sun come up, Can was playing with her hair and said "Sanem, after I finish the log cabin, ........will you move in with me?" Sanem wasn't expecting that, so with a very surprised look on her face "Can, Are you serious?" .... " Very, very, very serious Sanem!" She layed there thinking for awhile "Can, its a big step, can you give me time to think about it?" .... "Sure, but please don't take to long OK." .... "I won't Can." They got up from the hammock, Can stayed behind to pack up his camping gear while Sanem headed back to help the others. So many wild flowers were picked no one knew where to put all the bags. Standing by her SUV with JJ and Muzzo the only option was to ask Can bey to put them in the back of his enclosed truck bed. They all headed home to relax before going to work the next day. Muzzo and JJ rode with Sanem to help put the flowers in the greenhouse. She then drove them back to their apartment that they shared. Can had went to get cleaned up and was surprised when he walked into the cabin that Bulut had finished all the painting.   Now that it was finished, he could begin to furnish it. If Sanem agreed to move in with him, he would let her pick out the furniture. After he freshen up, he sat down to check his emails when he came across a strange one. It came from an unknown source, he was very hesitant at first but decided it could be a  offer for a photography job. Sometimes he would get one like that so when he clicked it open his mouth dropped open <IT'S PAY BACK TIME!!!!!!! YOUR PRETTY LITTLE GIRLFRIEND IS BEING WATCHED. DO NOT LEAVE HER ALONE. CONSIDER THIS A WARNING!!!!!