<31>

Sanem was starting to get very tired. She asked JJ to take her up to her room. The ones that were staying at the Hotel, went to hang out at the bar. When JJ got Sanem in her room she sat on her bed and started to cry. JJ saw it and asked if she was ok. " JJ listen to me, don't panic. I need you to go find Denise or Mihriban now. Take my room key so you can get in." Sanem was beginning to show signs of pain and discomfort. "Tell them my leg is hurting, they will know what to do." JJ rushes out of her room. He runs into bar seeing Can right away. " Can bey, have you seen Denise or Mihriban? Sanem needs them now!" Can places his hand on JJ shoulder than says " JJ breath, What is wrong?" He explained her situation to him. They both went looking for the two women. Mihriban was sitting at a small table in the corner talking to Aziz. JJ approaches her and told her what was going on. They both get up from the table "JJ, Denise has Sanem's medicine. We need to find her". They all went searching and found her with Muzzo. Mihriban grabs her by the hand and told her to come now. Can, JJ, Denise, Mihriban and Aziz head to the elevator. While riding it up Aziz asked if this happens alot to Sanem. Denise replies, " sometimes, it is part of the healing process of her leg injury. It will go away eventually. Helps her if she soaks in a hot bath and takes a muscle relaxer." Can looks at her with sad eyes. As they enter her room, Sanem was laying on the bed in massive pain. Denise ran into the bathroom to fill the tub with hot water. Mihriban goes over to Sanem says "it's ok, you will feel better soon. Someone get her medicine out of the bag over there on the table." Can went to search for it, pour a glass of water and handed it to her. "Do you need help getting Sanem in the bathroom" Can said. "Yes, she is in alot of pain and can't walk in there." Can picks her up off the bed and carries in than closes the door on his way out. Denise took her dress off and helped her get in the tub. " You sit here for awhile. I will turn on the jets that should help." Denise left her alone to relax. Everyone was sitting around the suite, 20 minutes later Mihriban went to get Sanem dressed and help her to bed. Once there she settled down and began to doze off. Can offered to stay with her during the night, Mihriban gave him her phone number and told him to call her if she has any problems. Everyone left to go to their rooms. Can layed beside her rubbing her arm and playing with her hair. Sanem could sence Can was there by his touch and his scent. He finally feel asleep after awhile. The morning came, Sanem opened her eyes seeing Can laying there face to face with her. She gently ran a finger on his hair and was admiring his beauty. He opened his eyes to see her staring at him In a soft voice he says "Good Morning,  how are you feeling?" Sanem replied back "Good Morning, much better. Thank you for staying with me last night." "It was my pleasure." Can said. They layed there face to face looking at each other in the eyes. Can leaned in closer to kiss her on the lips, when they heard a knock at the door. Can got up to answer it finding Denise there. She barges in the room leaving Can at the door. "Sanem, are you ok, we need to get you some breakfast than get you home to do some therapy on that leg." Sanem just layed there looking at her like, thanks alot for spoiling our moment here. Can told them he would go freshen up and be back to take them downstairs to the private dining room that was reserved for the group. He waved and blow a kiss at Sanem when he walks out the room. Denise saw it and said, "did I come at the wrong time. Damn girl he is hot stuff." Sanem smiled "Its ok Denise, by the way he is the man in my book." Denise just looked at her with cautious eyes. Everyone had breakfast, checked out of their rooms and went home. Can took Denise and Sanem's overnight bags to his truck, while they waited for him to pull up the entrance. Aziz and Mihriban were still there "Do you want me to take you home also?" Can asked. "Thank You for asking Can, but Aziz offered to. We are right behind you, see you all at the farm". Can walked in the lobby to get Denise and Sanem. He picked Sanem up and placed her gently in the front seat. Denise climbed in the back. When Can got in he saw Sanem was struggling to fasten her seatbelt.  He reached over to buckle it. They were face to face. Denise sat there saying to herself, ok is he going to kiss her or what. Sanem turned away to look out the window. She was getting hot and rolled it down. Denise was chucking to herself. The all arrived at the farm together. Can offered to carry Sanem into the house. Sanem told him she was fine and could walk there herself. He helped with  their luggage and placed it by the door. Mihriban and Denise got her situated on the couch, propped her leg up on some pillows until Denise was ready to do therapy on it. Can and Aziz were waiting outside for Mihriban. She offered to show them around the farm. Can fell in love with the cabin. She let him look inside. It wasn't in bad shape but, needed some work. He thought to ask her if she would be interested in selling it. When they were all done, Mihriban asked them if they would like something to eat. Can turned her down but, Aziz accepted and even helped her fix it. Aziz  thanked her and was getting ready to leave when Mihriban spoke up "Aziz if you want, you are welcome to stay in the vacant house. As you saw it is fully furnished and you will only need your personal belongings." " Under one condition, I pay you rent" Mihriban laughed and told him I will think about it. She even offered to let Can stay with him to give Emre and Leyla privacy. Aziz said he will talk to Can when he got back to the house and let her know. Aziz did tell her that he will move in tomorrow. He gently kissed her hand and said goodbye.