<60>

Deren knocked on the door of Sanem's trailer. When she was given the ok to enter. Deren found that Sanem was almost dressed and ready. Her hair was down in soft beautiful waves. Her makeup was perfect. Deren pulled out the yellow, thin strapped, low cut sundress that she picked out for her from the black garment bag. Her shoes were low heels with a pale shade of tan, so that Sanem could walk through the rocky paths. She left Sanem to change into the clothes and waited for her outside. Can walked out the trailer greeted by JJ waiting for him outside. Everyone saw him as they walked over to the archway. The women stood there with their mouth dropped open and drooling. They had seen him dressed up in a tuxedo many of times but, the way he looked was breath taking to them. Yes, he was always that way, but something about what he was wearing really made him stand out. He left his hair down in neat soft curls. He had on a Black thin silk shirt, several necklaces that fell between his open shirt and black trousers. They all watched as he was going over the Camera one more time with JJ. Deren was waiting patiently for Sanem but, after some time she had to go in and get her. As Deren entered the trailer, Sanem was sitting in front of the mirror. She smiled at her and said " Sanem dear, you look stunning. Everything is ready, we must head out." Sanem rose from the chair and took a deep breath. Deren led her out to the the archway. There was a light breeze blowing. Mihriban had framed it with white sheer curtains that were moving. JJ and Muzzo had made sure the wild flowers were picked of various types and colors. They would compliment the colors that Can and Sanem were wearing. Mihriban had made them into a bouquet tied with white ribbon. As she walked toward the archway, all the men stopped what they were doing and dropped anything in their hands to the ground. Talk about turning heads, seeing Sanem in yellow really brought out her beauty. Can was standing with JJ looking over the camera when they both looked up. JJ started to walk to her as Can just stood there placing his hand over his month with amazement. This was the first time they both had seen what each other were wearing. Sanem looked at Can as she began to fell dizzy and grab Deren's arm. She loved him in black. Can just kept staring at her beauty. JJ came up to Sanem, took her hand in his arm and walked her up to the archway. Everyone just watched with smiles and said oohs. Mihriban then walked up and gave her the bouquet of flowers. Can came over and reached out his hand to her. She hesitated for a moment than finally placed her hand in his. He whispered softly to her "You look so beautiful Sanem." She smiled up at him and replied "Thank You Can, you look so handsome." They got into position to begin the photo shot. Deren, Mihriban, Aziz, Leyla and Emre stood off to the side enjoying every bit of this scene. JJ was now in control of the whole Photography session. He was beside himself. He told them to look his way as it took the very first photo. Can had sensed that Sanem was tense so he whispered in her ear to relax and let him guide her along the way. She did as she was told as more photo were being taken.