<47>

The meeting was still in session when there came a knock on the door. As Aziz went over "Continue please I have a lunch date, fill me in later Deren". he said as he walked out the room. Sanem asked if there was anything else to discuss about the camping trip. Can sat down in a seat next to Sanem and said. "OK, JJ you get the list of people that are able to come, so I can make sure there is enough tents. A menu plan is needed also. It would be fine if they want to bring something. I will sit down with Emre and Leyla about getting a Cater to cover the main dinner meals." Deren was beginning to roll her eyes because camping really wasn't her thing. Sanem saw it and placed her hand on top of hers. "Deren please go, I would really like you with us. Besides you can make that delicious fruity drink". Deren squeezed her hand and replied "For you Sanem I will go.  Metin smirked at that and spoke up " Count me in". Little did anyone know he had feelings for Deren and figured this would be a good time to spend with her. Sanem told JJ to add Denise and Muzzo to the list. "This is great, all of you are giving good ideas. I like everything I'm hearing. Maybe while out there someone will come up with a slogan also. I have given the basic plan. More meetings will be scheduled as thing progress. Thank You all and looking forward to working with you." The meeting ended as everyone left the room. Can, Emre, Leyla and Sanem were the last ones remaining. As she gathered her things she turned to Can "One more thing, Can, would you please except being the one to handle everything. I trust your judgment and decision making". Can looked at her "I sure will Sanem". "OK Great! I will let you go, there are jobs other than mine you need to work on." Sanem than leaves as she starts to walk out the room turns one last time and says " See you later, call me if you have any questions." Can nodded yes at her as she walked out. Sanem hugged all her friends goodbye before she left the building. Can, Emre and Leyla were sitting in the Conference Room. Leyla and Emre were giving Can a budget on what to spend on the renovations for Sanem's business. He wanted so much to help but, with doing his own renovations on the cabin he didn't want to over extend himself, leaving availability open for when a photography job would come up. He told them that he would research a contractor and knew of some that he would call. Besides, this was her Business and didn't want her to feel like he was intruding. Leyla agreed knowing how her sister was and felt it would be better to keep him out of it. Can was happy that Sanem did ask Fikri Harika to do the advertising and make sure it would be done to her expectations. The three of them went to their offices to work on other accounts. Meanwhile, JJ was in the archive room getting his plan of action together for the Camping weekend. He was in his pure glory. Deren would come down occasionally to ask him to do something for her. When the day was over JJ had been working on things, Can had come out of his office and saw that JJ was still there. He offered him to go out for dinner, so they both grabbed their jackets and left. These two men had formed a great friendship. JJ knew Can's feelings toward Sanem and the love he still had for her. JJ wanted them back together in the deepest way. They both were his Family away from Family. He saw the sadness in both their eyes every time he would see them. JJ made a mental note to pair Can and Sanem up on the camping weekend.