<56>

Leyla and Sanem woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. Leyla slowly made her way into the kitchen and sat at the bar. Emre went over to kiss her on the head " How are you feeling my favorite?" .... " I feel like my head is gonna explode!" Can reached in the cabinet, took out the aspirin and told her to take it. Emre poured her a glass of Orange juice along with a cup of coffee. Sanem was still laying on the bed, as she sat up looking at what she was wearing trying to figure out how she changed herself into Can's shirt and shorts. She was trying to get herself together from the effects of the alcohol. She headed to the kitchen and sat next to Leyla placing her head on the counter. Can and Emre look a each other and smirked. Can handed her the aspirin along with Orange Juice and coffee. "Drink this Sanem, after you two eat something it will help you feel better." Sanem looked at him and rolled her eyes "Whatever Can, the last thing I feel like doing is eating. My stomach is so upset." .... "Sanem, trust me! Your stomach needs food." Nothing was said about her clothes, Emre and Can sneaked in a quiet high five and continued to finish cooking breakfast. They all made their way out to the patio table and sat down to eat. The guys cleaned up the mess as Leyla made her way into the shower. Sanem remained outside letting the sun shine on the body as she closed her eyes taking in the warmth. Leyla asked her if she wanted to shower and would give her some clothes to wear home. Sanem declined and would showered when she got home. Can drove the four of them back to Sanem's so Emre could get his car that they left there. Sanem had been quiet all morning, she walked in the house and headed right to the shower. All Can could do was laugh as he layed her car keys on the table and went home to freshen up himself. When Sanem was done she went to lay down on the couch. Can decided to go check on her. When he walked in, he found Sanem asleep on the couch. So he quietly covered her up , kissed her on the shoulder and left to work on the cabin. After several hours Sanem woke up feeling much better. She made herself tea and decided to walk over to see what Can had done on the Cabin. As she approached, Sanem came to a complete stop admiring how beautiful it looked. The outside was completed except for the landscaping. She always liked the look of a Log Cabin. Walking up onto the porch glancing around there was, rocking chairs a swing down on the end and flower baskets hanging along the edge of the porch. She than reached the door knob finding it unlocked, open the door looking into a large open room with the kitchen, dining room and living. There was soft lighting through the whole room. Oh, how she fell in love with the open concept. There was even a half bath room just beyond the living room. Can had made the staircase out of logs that had a stain and a glossy coating on them. She stood at the bottom of the stairs "Can, Can, Can are you here?" A voice came from above "I'm up her Sanem!" She made her way up the stairs. Reaching the top she made her way down the hall searching for Can. Looked in both bedrooms with a bathroom in the center of the two connecting them together. As she reached the third doorway, the first thing she noticed was the large windows that faced the front of the house. She than made her way to them , stood looking out at the view of the wild flowers growing in the field. Sanem even noticed a bed with sheer curtains blowing in the breeze. Can came out of the bathroom saw Sanem standing there looking out the window. She was breath taking to him. He went up behind her and said "What do you think, do you like it?" As she felt his breath on her neck, she closed her eyes for a moment "Wow Can, this place is gorgeous. You did so much while I was gone........I Love it!" He leaned into her ear and softly said " It can also be yours one day, if you want." Sanem turned around slowly to face him, placed her hand on his cheek "Maybe someday?????" she said. Can looked her straight in those beautiful brown eyes while glancing down at her lips "You know what I mean Sanem. I'll be right here waiting for you when your ready." She swallowed hard and started to walk away as Can grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him. He was just about to kiss her when Bulut yells from downstairs. Can lets go of her, leaving Sanem standing by the window. Can goes down to meet Bulut to help him bring in the cans full of paint. Sanem walks out the door not saying a word.