<62>

Aziz and Mihriban were walking along the shoreline when she spotted Can and Sanem sitting the in close proximity. She tapped Aziz on the arm and pointed to them. They both found a long and sat down to watch them from a distance. Can lifted up Sanem's chin looking her straight in the eye " Please talk to me" She cleared her throat "Can, I can't do this anymore. There has been so many uncertainties in my life but, there is one thing I know that I am certain of........... is you. As much as I tired to move on from you, well I just couldn't. Although, time has passed I can't stop Loving You. Everyday it has been hard and can't avoid it any longer. I fell in Love with so long ago, they way you love, they way you live, for the person your are. You filled my life with adventure, wander and most of all happiness. I miss that. I adore you without limits and as long as we are together. I will fall in Love with you over and over again. So I chose you every single day of my life." She places both hands on his cheeks rubbing her thumb on the edge of his beard "I Love You Can Divit." Tears were running down her cheeks as she looking into his eyes. Can was taking in every heart felt words that Sanem was saying to him. He had been waiting so long to hear her say them. He gently placed her on his lap facing each other. She wrapped her legs around his waist. Can than wiped the tears off Sanem's cheeks and said "Baby, I never stopped Loving you, even when we were faced with so many obstacles. I am so sorry for all the times I walked away. Sanem, you don't know how long that I have waited to hear these words from you. You are and will always be my one and only." She smiled the most beautiful smile at him as he continued  "I feel we have finally reached a point here, where I have thought for a long time. I have never ever in my life have Loved anyone as I Love you. We were two quiet flowing streams in a place where we meet. It turned into some of the craziest waters in the world.  We sunk, we rised, lost our tempers and forget how to flow together in a more calmly way. Allah put us together and from this moment on, we will not loose each other again. Together we will go where the two creeks reunite, connect all the streams into one. I Love you so much Sanem Aydin". Than Can leaned in to give one of his most passionate kisses she had ever received from him. Mihriban and Aziz were holding hands watching as they kissed. They both got up off the log and headed back to the camp to leave them alone. Can and Sanem stayed there in that position holding, hugging and kissing each other for quite sometime. JJ was told to go get them because the feast was ready. When he walked up to the end of the path near the beach he stopped dead in his tracks.  Glazed out at them with the biggest grin he has ever made on his face. Turned around and ran excitedly back to the camp.