<44>

Can drove Sanem in his truck to go shopping. Sanem's inner voice began talking in her head. (you can't give in. Can is playing cat and mouse with you) she answers back not realizing she was speaking out loud 'you think'. Can hearing Sanem he says "Do you have something to say to me Sanem? You are over there talking to yourself. Just say it, don't be shy." She glances over to him "Can, I have a inner voice in my head. It is talking to me right now . He answers "what?"... "yes, she usually appears when you are near. So I speak to her. Are you scared? She tells me that I am crazy and it is better not to approach the subject." ... "No, not scared. In this life I am only afraid of you, but no afraid of the voice. This is your style of a cute, creative woman. So what does your inner voice say?" Her inner voice says (He said you are cute. I cannot say anything now) "So what does it say Sanem? tell me." ... "Makes...uh... the connection has been lost. Probably busy. I don't understand. This is the first time I told someone that I had a inner voice in my head. Do you think this is normal Can?" ... "Yes" he says "Good" Sanem says back. Can replied " I wish I had a voice in my head. Did she try to tell you something nice?" Sanem didn't answer as they pulled into the first stop. They went to several warehouses to got the supplies they needed for the Greenhouse. Sanem asked Can to take her to one of the local nurseries so she could look for some of the ingredients she needed and possibly order some plants that were not stock. He really loved watching her there. She was in her little world and enjoying every minute talking to the owner about the herbs and flowers. Nature was one thing they both had in common. Can was even getting educated on many plants he never knew existed. It was past lunch time, so Can suggested to eat before heading back to the farm. He knew that Sanem was hungry and if she didn't eat soon she would become irritable. So off to a outside restaurant they headed. Sitting at the table Sanem tells him that she is very hungry. He sits across from her looking with a smirk on his face as the waiter comes to the table. "Welcome, what will you have on the menu?" Sanem responds "Bring it all, fill the table. I am very hungry!" The waiter "Good, I will bring it out now." Can turns his head to the side so Sanem can't see him laugh. Than turns back at her and says "Are you tense. You eat alot when you are." Sanem shakes her head no. She answers "I have changed alot. I'm different now. I eat constantly, that is constantly hungry. I am very hungry Can, besides I am not tense. This is just neighbors shopping and having a meal." ... "It is nice shopping with my neighbor." Can replied "There is no need to make a problem out of this, is it Can?" He than says "Good, by the way have you made a decision on the offer Dad gave you?" ... "You will find out Monday. I have scheduled an appointment with Fikri Harika. That's all I will say." He say good when the waiter comes over with the tray of food. Sanem tells him to leave it all and bring forks. Can sat there just looking at all the little plates of food. His eyes got wide " Are you going to eat all of this? We are going to burst if we eat this much!" Sanem takes several bites and says " So let's talk about the greenhouse." She tells him all about the organic herbs and some of them are the ingredients in her creams. She says"There is even grass in it..... Just kidding Can!" He laughs at her " I came up with something else that has never been done before and hope to work on it soon. It's a special cream for men's beard to soften it. You know having one it can sometimes become very dry and coarse. Will we be always arranging a shopping with neighbors and having a meal like this Can, do you have any thoughts?" He smiles ear to ear as he says "Sanem, I will give you my thoughts after Mondays meeting." He knew in his heart what her decision was, because of all the preparations on the greenhouse. Sanem replied "Perfect" They two of them finished the meal and headed back to the farm. Bulut was there and helped Can unload the truck. Can told Bulut that when he got home from work he would grab him and they would work on installing the misters, fans and lighting. Sanem showed Mihriban the small pots of herbs she bought for the greenhouse. The two women would go out the next day to buy some flowers.