<67>

As they approached the building Sanem and Mihriban were shocked to see Sanem's Business had smoke coming from it. Can and Aziz jumped out of the truck leaving the doors open. Aziz told the girls to stay put. The Fire Company almost had the fire out. The sprinkler system helped contain it from spreading through the building. It seemed to be only Sanem's Business that had damage. The Fire Marshall was on the scene and had started to survey and inspect the cause. It definitely was arson. It was a long night as daybreak was beginning to show on the horizon. Mihriban and Sanem had stood out near the truck to watch it all. Emre called Deren to tell her what had happened and the Agency would be closed today. If any work could be done on their laptops to have the employees work from home and they would be paid. She immediately called JJ to have him help with making the phone calls. Sanem stood back behind Mihriban in tears as she saw her Business destroyed. Everyone was so focused on the building no one noticed Sanem walked slowly over to a bench across from the Agency, sat down zoning out across the water. One of the PI's saw her, told his partner and followed her keeping his distance so she would not see him. Mihriban and Leyla realize Sanem was no longer behind them, as they looked around she was spotted and they headed over to her. Sanem didn't even notice that the both of them had sat along side of her. With tears running down her face, Leyla placed her arm around her shoulder while Mihriban placed her hand in hers. The three of them sat in silence for a long time. Sanem finally began to speak "There must be a black cloud over me. I need to just give up on everything. No matter how hard I try, something or someone always come along and destroys it. No one can stand to see me happy." ......" Sis, stop this talk right now. You will and have come back stronger. We will help you get through this. And you can rest assure the person or persons that did this will pay." ..... "Leyla, why does it seem that its me Sanem, that everything happens to and here we go again everyone has to help fix my problems."  ........"Sanem, because you are a great person that we all adore. That's what Family and Friends do. They help those in need. Because we know you appreciate it and would do the same for someone else. Your heart is always in the right place." Sanem lays her head on Leyla's shoulder. Mihriban takes her chin and has Sanem look her in the eyes "These people will pay. You need to continue to focus on your creams. There is a greenhouse filled with wild flowers just waiting for you to create a scent like no other. I can guarantee that enough people will help you, all you have to do is ask. We can get Bulut to set you up a website to sell them online." ....... "Do you honestly think that will work Mihriban and Leyla?" ....... "Yes, Sanem, we can start today when we get back. I will call JJ and Muzzo to come over to help if you want." Sanem nodded ok and the three of them headed back over to the Agency. Can had looked around for Sanem and the PI told him she was safe and being guarded over by the water. Can saw the three women and headed inside with Aziz and Emre. The security guard told them that the men were in the Conference Room to make calls and talk about the damage. Aziz had called his insurance company to make a claim and would be there shortly to access the damage. When Mihriban, Leyla and Sanem walked in, they saw JJ and Deren making Coffee and breakfast pastries had already been delivered. JJ immediately ran up to Sanem and hugged her. He even gave her a cup of tea that he freshly made. As they entered the Conference Room, Can took her hand and guided her to sit next to him. He pinched her cheek, ran his hand gently down the back of her head than leaned in to kiss her cheek. Metin, Bulut and of course several  Police Officers had arrived. Deren layed her hand on top of Sanem's and said "We are here for you dear!" ...... "Thanks Deren, I am gonna try to get through this. Mihriban and Leyla came up with a new plan". She than looked over at them, nods her head and gives a small smile. Everyone sat there wondering what was going through their pretty little minds. "Do you want to share it with us!" Aziz asked "Sanem was ready to throw in the towel and give up" Mihriban replies, Can looks over at Sanem with sad eyes and kisses her hand. "Leyla and I told her not to! We came up with a plan for her to continue  making her creams. Hopefully we can get enough people to help. We suggested to her to set up a website and people can special order them online. Bulut would you set it up for her since you have great experience with that?" ...... "I sure can. Let me take you home and we can work on it together." Bulut said. Mihriban and Leyla offered to join them. " Sanem, count me in to help. I will call Muzzo also." She gave JJ a hug and headed out to Buluts truck. Can followed  Sanem "I have to stay here to meet with the insurance company. I promise to be home right after we are finished" They kissed each other goodbye. Two Policeman escorted them back to the farm and would stay on site. They all freshened up and sat down with Bulut to create the website.