<69>

The next morning Can and Sanem had breakfast together before he headed into work. A decision had been made the day before to have undercover officers come to the farm and keep Sanem there for safety reasons. Just as he was ready to leave a female knocked on the door. She was assigned to be at her side while another was hidden outside. Muzzo showed up as promised. They helped Mihriban and Bulut do the daily chores picking fresh vegetables and fruits to take to the marketplace. After they were done Sanem and Muzzo worked all day organizing the flower petal and labeling them. The seeds were placed in closed containers for future plantings in the greenhouse. Can sent Sanem a text to let her know that her labels were ready to be picked up and he would get them from Akif on his way home. Mihriban came over to see if they needed any help. She thought Muzzo was so funny at times and told Sanem that she had a good friend. She liked him so much that she offered him to move on the farm and beings that JJ shared an apartment with him, he could move here too. Muzzo said he would think about it and talk it over with JJ. He really liked the idea of being right there to work with Sanem and help with the garden chores. Meanwhile, at the Agency Can held a meeting with all the employees about the fire. They all were upset for Sanem. The area where the fire was had been boarded up and closed off so no one could enter until the case was closed. Thank goodness the filter system done its job by removing any trace of smoke odor. After the meeting everyone went back to work. Can was in his office checking over a new clients job with Deren, when his phone pinged <Consider the fire a warning. This war is just beginning. I will get what I want. Whatever you do, don't let Sanem out of your sight> He slammed his phone on the desk and started to bang on it. Emre heard him and ran right into his office right away. Can showed Emre the text "What the hell am I suppose to do Emre! Keep her with me 24/7 She is trying her best to remain calm and work on her creams. Enough people smother her and that's the last thing I want to do. We are back together and don't want to ruin it by being up her ass 24/7 she needs time to herself too you know " ......." Can, call Dad and tell him to check on her. So he could let the police know that are with her. Do you really think Fabri and Aylin are behind this" ......."Hell yes Emre! He knows how to get under my skin when it comes to Sanem. If he knows what's best for him, he better not mess with me. I'll kick his ass across the continent." ....... " That's what he wants, to piss you off knowing Sanem is your weakness!" Can just looked at him, picked up the phone to call Aziz and the undercover police on the farm. Muzzo had gone home for the day and Sanem was quietly making her creams. She called her Parents to tell them about the fire. After she hung up, her phone began to ring. She looked down to see who it was. A unknown number appeared on the screen. She looked at the female officer and told her it was an unknown number and what should she do. The officer said "Put it on speak just in case it is another threat. I will remain very quiet". She did as she was told. "Hello" ........a very muffled voice answered "Sanem, you have ruined my life. I see you have made something good of ours. Let's see a book that became number one on the charts, oh, and looks like you have started a cream business in which I found your website."  .......... She looks over at the officer searching for an answer.  "Looks like there was a fire in your new business. Well guess what, not happening now is it!" She cringed as she heard a creepy laugh on the other end. "Who is this?" She asked "Oh, you will find out in due time my little princess" ......."What do you want from me?" ......."Well, since you asked here is my request. One million dollars  or the formula and sample of your scent. I will leave that decision up to you. I will call you in 24hrs for the answer. That's all the time you have to decide or something else will happen" With that being said the call get disconnected. Sanem is now in tears. The undercover officer goes over to her "Look, it going to be ok. We will make a plan to bring whomever it is down. This I promise you. So let me get a few of my good men here and we will discuss this." Sanem nods and goes into her house.                                                                       On the other side of town: "OK, this is the plan, she will give up one or the other. Tomorrow it will all begin to all fall in place. You will be the one to meet her. I will show up later, my Love" ........ "So you think this will work?" ........"Oh, yes Sanem is to naive and will do what she has to. Remember how she help Emre. She is at a breaking point" ....... "I don't know, when she did things with Emre, she screwed up alot" ......."Trust me Love, she won't because this is about her and not Fikri Harika". They both sat there with smirks on their faces. He pour her a drink handed it to her and gave her a passionate kiss than lead her into the bedroom.