<57>

It was the beginning of a new week. Everyone had a fulfilling weekend with the Wedding and Can almost completing Log Cabin. He even felt that Sanem was starting to come around more to him. The upcoming weekend was the Camping Trip. Sanem was now in full blown mode to get her Business completed also. There were some small things details that had to be done, so now she was stocking up her supplies etc and preparing for the Grand Opening. JJ was putting the last few plans together for the weekend. While sitting at his desk thinking about how to help Sanem promote her creams, all of a sudden a light came on in his head. He ran to Deren with much excitement and asked her to please join him in Can's office. As they enter the office Can looked up from his work " What's going on JJ? By the expression on you face, you need to stay something." JJ was so excited he blurted out "I have a wonderful idea about promoting Sanem's Cream!" Deren sat down at the desk across from Can and said "Spill it now JJ, the suspense seems to be making you hyper." JJ rolled his eyes at her and continued "Can bey, you know the cardboard life size figure you made to promote Pollen's cookbook." ....."Yes JJ, I remember." ....."I think we should do it for Sanem!" Deren and Can looked at each other in agreement "What a great idea continue JJ."  Deren said. He than sat down to join them. "Since Sanem is so into Nature. Have her wear a cute little sundress, hold a bouquet of Wild Flowers that represents the ingredients in the creams. Can bey you should be in the photos beside her. Leave her hair down, you push it to the side. Than act like you are smelling her scent. It would be sexy too!" Can made a remark "No acting JJ, I will be smelling it. Really miss her scent." Deren and JJ busted out laughing. "Can bey, I know you will because I had seen you do it sometimes when you two thought no one was watching." Deren shakes her head like yep, it's true. "OK JJ and Can, this is a wonderful idea. But, who will take the photos?" ...."Well Deren, I will have JJ do it. He actually has been assisting me on some of the photo shots and I have been teaching him photography and how to use my camera. The only problem is, we just need to convince Sanem to do it." JJ got a silly look on his face "Don't worry about that! I will go to her personally , give her my idea. She never turns me down for anything. We are friends and believe me I can talk her into it." Can looked over to JJ with convenience knowing he could do this. " Do you think we could do this at the camp, since we will be in a relaxed nature setting and the wild flowers that we freshly pick could be made into the bouquet. They just need to be picked with a long stem remaining." Deren responded "Yes, let's do it there. I will get Mihriban to make it as people gather them. They will be back from their honeymoon by than. They said they wanted to come and hang out with us but, won't be sleeping there" Can replied. Deren sat there for a minute when she began to speak "I think she should wear yellow. It represents clarity, creativity, hope, loyalty, confidence and intellectual energy. That is her. I will ask Leyla what size she wears and begin looking for it right away." Can was now standing at the window looking out of it "No need to ask Leyla! Deren I know her size." JJ turned to Deren and they both did a high five. JJ got up from his chair " I will go talk to her now. I know she is in the building meeting with the contractor about the final touches." Out the door he runs. Deren sat there glancing "Can, what will you wear? He came and sat at the desk "A Black dress shirt and black dress pants Deren. I have them hanging in my closet from Tutors. Get the dress! Here is the Company credit card." Deren took the card from him "I will start searching right away." She than gets up and walks out the door. Meanwhile, JJ found Sanem sitting in her office going over her check list. He stands at the door with his mysterious expression. Sanem looks up at him and say "JJ" He replies back with his arms crossed over his chest "Sanem"..... "When you look like that you want to say something serious." He than plants himself in the chair in front of her desk. He begins his sales pitch about her business promotion. She listens to every word the utters. The room got quite as she thought about the idea.    "JJ, ok I will do it." He smiled at her and than stood up "Sanem, do worry about finding the dress. Deren is on it.." Walking out the office before giving her a chance to respond back. Sanem sat there laughing at how fast JJ existed her office. He ran up to Can bey that was fixing himself tea at the beverage bar. "Can bey, she said she would do it.". Can turn and patted him on the back and said "You did good. I trust you with my camera. No one is to see these photos until you and I go through them together. We will pick out the best one and have the cardboard figurines placed through the building. You have now been promoted to be my assistant along with   a raise. Everything must be kept between us from here on out." JJ thanked him and gave him a hug. Friends for life JJ thought as Can walked away.