<27>

Monday morning came. Can went to the Agency early because today was the Launch of Sanem Book. He had to meet with the Publisher to help keep track of the days first sales. Leyla was the one in charge of keeping record of everything, from profits, to how many were sold each day it came down to every little detail. She knew she could do both jobs. Sanem's bookkeeping would be done in the evening after all her work was completed at the agency. And in between when she could. Emre was a great help with it too.                                                                       Both Therapist met with Sanem. A plan had been worked to get her back on her feet. The Doctor removed her cast on her arm but, she had to keep it in a sling until Physical Therapy would start. Her leg was put in one of those big heavy walking boots. She could take it off to shower only. She was told her leg would take longer to heal because it was broken in several places. Everything was arranged for her to be moved to the Rehabilitation Center on Wednesday. The doctor her she would probably only have to be there for 2 weeks if everything goes well. But, would then be put on an out patient basis until they felt she would be ready to be released from Medical care all together.            Metin had decided to wait until Sanem was home for good to talk to her about everything about her case etc. He wanted her to concentrate on getting better especially her mental state. Everyone one was so busy that know one was able to visit Sanem. She was fine with that because she had begun her therapy at the Hospital and was extremely tired after each session.              By the end of the week Sanem was settling in at the Center and The Agency was so busy that they couldn't wait for the weekend to start.                                                                              Sanem's book became a success over night. All the Advertisements that Fikri Harika did helped. It was climbing fast on the best sellers list. The profits were placed in her account that Leyla had control over until she was not needed. No one knew how much money was building in the account. It was part of the agreement that Leyla discussed with Metin. He would be the only one to know because of him representing Sanem. Leyla was beside herself knowing her sister deserved every bit of success from all she had been through. Granted this was going to be a big surprise for her. She was not told that her book was launched and had become a successful over night. They want to throw her a party when she is recovered and then make the announcement then. The Publisher even was included in planning the special night for Sanem. The excitement was felt everywhere. JJ was put in charge for the decorations and music. While the Publisher was in charge of the Catering. Aziz booked a large room at The Hilton Hotel and reserved rooms for the guest that may want to stay the night. It was to happen hopefully in four weeks.