<41>

Sunday morning: Can had been sitting outside by the pool when Mihriban walk up. "Good Morning Can! Is Aziz around?" Can replied "Good Morning, no he went for a walk down to the water. You are welcome to join me and wait for him." Mihriban sat down while Can poured her a cup of coffee. He sat there like he was zoning out, Mihriban watched and said "Can, Are you ok? You seem to be somewhere else." Can looked over at her "Yes, I am fine, just thinking about alot of things. If you're available, can you take a walk with me? There is something I want to ask you and don't want anyone to hear." Mihriban took a sip of her coffee, stood up and said "Sure let go now." They both walked along the lane that led to the Cabin. They talked about Aziz and many life experiences that had effected both their past relationships. Can was glad to hear that things were working out for his Baba and Mihriban. As they approached the open field of yellow wild flowers across from the Cabin, Can stops and froze. "Looking at this field, I see Sanem picking them and appearing so happy. I really miss those dimples, it melts my heart." Mihriban looks around the property and says "It is definitely her." Can nodded than starts to walk toward the cabin. They both sit down on the little table staring out at the field of wild flowers. Mihriban then speaks "Can, what do you want to talk to me about?" Can takes a deep breath than begins to talk. "Mihriban,  your whole farm is very beautiful and peaceful. I love it here and want to thank you so much for letting Baba and I stay here. Especially taking care of Sanem and looking after her. This piece of land well, it's me. I like seclusion, peace, and being in the woods. I have lived my life running away. I want to settle down in one spot. Yes, I will still take photography jobs and travel. But, I want a place to call home. The cabin I once had I sold it to help the Agency when it was struggling. That Hut was my hiding place. A place to think. A place to gather my thoughts without being disturbed. And I truly miss it. I guess what I am trying to say is.............. Would you be interested in selling this part of the land to me. I visualize so much potential. Someday I want to marry and have children. Hopefully with Sanem! This would be a perfect place to raise a family. If you say yes, please keep this between us. It would be ok if Baba knows but, thats all I want right now." Mihriban sat there quietly listening to Can's hearing his heart felt words. " I need to get back to nature Mihriban. To reset, to re-adjust, re-start and re-focus on my future with Sanem". He paused for a minute "We broke up. These words are were very stupid..... even after I left, we were not together. I was very mean to her. I have regretted it from day one that we separated. I want her back." Mihriban speaks "Can, you are very sad as if you are still a couple. I see it in your eyes. Have you tried talking to her?" "Well, yes I stared. It led to a big argument. Now she won't look at me or talk to me. I went to see her to tell her that I still Love her so that she wouldn't let me go. But, it did not work. I think it is over. The incident didn't help." "Are you ready to loose Sanem?" Mihriban asked. "You asked difficult questions Mihriban." Can replied. "Can, the question is complex, but I think the answer is very easy for the both of you. Listen this story will not end here. Trust me, I am sure of it. Sanem loves you, in time she will come around." Can stares out across the land. Mihriban reaches over to him and gives him a hug. "Can, I will sell you this land. Give me a few days to get my Lawyer to draw up the contract. He works on the farm as my ground keeper. He doesn't practice much but, helps me when I need legal things done. His name is Bulut. I truly hope you are happy here and can't wait to see what you do with the property." Can gives her a hug and Thanks her. The two of them get up and head back to house and find Aziz. Meanwhile, at the pier.