<48>

Sanem had gone back home and was working on her list for her Cream Business. She finally felt that her life was turning a major milestone. She had heal physically and mentally. As she thought about everything, she remembered her second book she had written. She went in her bedroom and pulled the notebook out of the nightstand. She took it outside to read as she lit the fire pit and sat on some of the pillows that were placed around the area. As she was reading how much she has accomplished, it was time for her to present it to the Publisher. Sanem sent him a text asking if they could meet tomorrow. Mihriban had walked over to visit her for awhile. They both had wine and Sanem told her about the book and Thanked her for coming into her life at the darkest time. Before you knew it, they two of them had finished a whole bottle. Aziz came over to fine Mihriban seeing the empty wine bottle. He gather Mihriban and helped her back to the house. Sanem managed to get up and head to bed. The next morning she drove to the Publishing Company. He would read it and get back to Sanem. Several days later they called her, he told her it was good and that it would be published. He recommended that photos should be included in a section of the Center she had been in. He knew of a Photographer and would talk to him. Sanem let him know that she knew one of the board members and would ask permission for them to be on the grounds for photos. So Sanem went to find Mihriban. She told her everything that the Publisher suggested. It was perfect timing because Mihriban had a board meeting that afternoon and would bring it up to the board. She would let Sanem know as soon as a decision would be made. Meanwhile, Fikret called Can. "Hello my good friend, how are you? Listen I have a possible photography job coming up, would you be interested in it?" Can jumped right in "Hell, yes I would. Where and what?" Fikret didn't want him to know the full details yet so he said "It is local. I am waiting for a client to get back to me, hopefully within the next few days."....."OK, just let me know. I will keep my schedule open."...... "Great, I will call you when I know something. See you soon" as they ended the call. Can was so happy to hear he would have a job local. Mihriban had gone to the meeting, leaving Sanem home pacing around her yard. When she returned Mihriban immediately went to Sanem. She stood there waiting to hear what they decided. "Sanem Daughter, the Board well....... agreed on the photos. I told them about your book and they were so thrilled to hear. They all even read your first and cannot wait for your next one to come out. Especially since it is about your experience of dealing with mental health." Sanem gave her a big hug as tears began to fill their eyes. Sanem rushed in the house, grabbed her phone and called Fikret to give him the news. He immediately got on the phone to call Can. The two men would meet in the morning to go over the details so Can could take a day off to take the photos. The next morning Can went to meet Fikret before heading to the Agency. In his office Fikret spoke up "Can, this photo job is for one of our writers. She has a really good book here and dealt with mental issues. She wrote the book about what she had been through and how much the Mental Center helped. What I want to do is add a midd,middle, section of the Center and its outdoor areas. I hearnit is a very beautiful and peaceful setting for thir patients. The writer also needs a cover for the book. So I was thinking about you taking photos of her outside somewhere in the grounds. How does that sound?" Can sat there for a moment and replied "That sounds  good to me, have you talked to her about the details yet? And may I ask whom it is?" Fikret moved to lean his arms on the desk "No, I have a meeting with her later this afternoon to go over the book........... Can, it's Sanem!" As Can sat there surprised to hear her name "Fikret, do you honestly believe she will let me do this. I really didn't know she had written a second book. Will I be able to see a copy of it before it goes to printing?"
Fikret responded "She came to me the other day and I was even surprised she had written it. And Yes, you will get a copy of it. I just need to convince her to let you take the photos." "OK, call me tonight and let me know how it goes." They shook hands and Can left to go to work. When he got there Aziz was in the office talking to Emre. "Good Morning son, how was your meeting?" Can took a seat after a long pause he started to speak. "You are not going to believe this, Sanem wrote another book." Emre and Aziz were surprised to hear that. "It is about her mental health issues she had from the incident. Fikret wants me to take photos of the Center and possibly a photo of Sanem for the front cover. He wants to put a section in the center of what the Center and grounds look like. Sanem doesn't know he asked me and will be meeting with her this afternoon to discuss all the details." ......... "Wow, Can how do you feel about that? Emre says "I'm fine with it, just hope Sanem let's me take the photos". "I'm sure she will, it's not like you two never worked together in a photo session before. It maybe uncomfortable at first but, she will relax." Aziz says. The three of them just sat there thinking about how it would go. Can told them Fikret was going to call him tonight after he speaks with Sanem. They all went about the day working as night came. Can and Aziz went home to wait for the call. Sitting outside by the pool Can's phone rings as he looked at Aziz nodding to let him know it was Fikret.