116

Emma's POV

"You two ready?" I ask as I look at the twins.

"Yes Mama." The twins say

"Cool." I say then I squat down to their height. "Now Mama needs some sugar."

Hazel and Kingsley smile at me then they run to me and smother me in kisses.

"That's nice." I say with a dopey smile.

"Aww." My wife says as she comes into the room.

"I think Mommy needs some sugar." I whisper.

The twins nod then they run to their Mommy and smother her in kisses before they run to the door.

"I love when they do that." My wife says then she looks at my shoes. "I really like those."

"Well I thought since today's our Pride match that it was fitting to wear them

"Well I thought since today's our Pride match that it was fitting to wear them." I say as I look at my custom Air Force 1's.

For the second match day of every group, the NWSL decided to have it be the pride game so every team will have pride numbers and do some other stuff.

Arsenal's match is against Real Miami meaning Jessie and I can't play so we're gonna watch the game from the Owners Box in the stadium along with Ash, Ali, and the Angel City ladies.

Arsenal won our first game 3-1 which was against Angel City.

"I put your medicine in here." Jessie says then she hands me my chest bag.

" Jessie says then she hands me my chest bag

"Thanks." I say then I kiss my wife.

After Jessie and I kiss we grab our phones then we walk with our kids and Shadow out of our hotel room and head down to the lobby of the hotel.

"Hello." I say when I see Ash, Ali, and the Angel City team. "Ready?"

Everyone nods so we leave the lobby and walk down the street to the stadium.

Once at the stadium we head underneath the stadium then we all head up to the owners box.

"Well this is nice." Alex says as we walk into the box.