87

Emma's POV

"So who's the one that blamed you for the match in Utah being canceled?" Ash asks as we wait for everybody in the lobby."

"I'm not telling you." I say. "At least not right now."

"But..."

"Not while they're on the team Ash." I say as my fiancée and Ali return with coffee's

"Here you go Sharky." Jessie says and hands me my caramel macchiato.

"Thank you." I say.

"You're welcome." My favorite Canadian says. "You ready to go?"

"Yep." I say as the team bus pulls up to the hotel.

Once the team bus stops everyone gets on then we head to the Rose Bowl.

Today is Saturday September 4, 2021 and my alma mater, UCLA, plays LSU in football as the primetime game tonight on ABC so I've been invited to be the guest picker for College GameDay.

UCLA also hooked me up with Suite for all of us to sit in and watch the game. 

"You look really good." Jessie says as she looks over my outfit. 

I'm wearing a blue UCLA zip up jacket with one of my favorite UCLA shirts underneath

The shirt I'm wearing says FUCK USC.

I'm also wearing jeans and some Jordan's Ash got me when I signed for UCLA.

I'm also wearing a blue hat with a gold bruin on it

"It's nothing too fancy."

"You still look really good." Jessie says.

"Well thank you." I say then I kiss my future wife's head. "You look beautiful."

Jessie blushes then she leans into me and sips her coffee.

My future wife and I stay cuddled up for the rest of the drive to the Rose Bowl

When we get to the Rose Bowl my future wife and I get off the bus then we throw away our coffee's since we finished them.

"Mama." I hear the twins shout from Julie and Moe's arms.

"Hi babies." I say then I take my kids from the couple.

Once my kids are in my arms, someone from ESPN leads us to the set then I'm lead to the GameDay desk while everyone else waits behind the camera.

"Mama big." Hazel says as she points to the crowd in front of us.

"That is a big crowd." I say as I notice all the UCLA cheerleaders waving at my kids. 

"We stay Mama?" Kingsley asks.

"You wanna stay with me?" I ask and the twins nod. "Alright."

When told to I sit in between the four male hosts then I rest my kids on my legs while Shadow lays on the ground next to me.

Once I'm sat down I wait for the lead dude to talk.

"Our celebrity guest picker today is two time World Cup winner, Olympic gold medalist, and Valedictorian of the 2019 Graduating class of UCLA we have Emma Harris." Reece Davis says. "Emma thank you for joining us today."

"Thank you for having me." I say.

"What degree did you get while you were here?" Kirk Herbstreit asks.

"I earned a Bachelor's of Science degree in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, a Bachelor's of Science degree in Marine Biology, and I minored in Gender Studies as well as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Studies."

"All while playing a sport?" Pat McAfee asks and I nod. "Geez."

"And who do we have here." Reece asks and points to my kid.

"These are my Fiancée and I's kids Hazel and Kingsley." I say.

"Hi." The twins say in unison then they wave.

The four men gush over my kids then we move onto the picks for today's games.

Towards the end of the picks, the games start getting more interesting.

"Emma your pick for Notre Dame vs North Carolina."

"Judging by the looks I'm getting form some of my teammates behind the cameras it's safe to assume I need to pick North Carolina so I'm gonna pick the Tar Heels." I say.

"Smart." I see Ash mouth as the other people make their picks.

"How about Oklahoma v Nebraska?" Reece asks.

"Nebraska hasn't been good since they left the Big 12 so I'm gonna go with Oklahoma." I say.

"Nebraska's not gonna like that." Kirk says then I wait for my next pick.

"What do you think Emma?" Reece asks in reference to the Clemson v Georgia game tomorrow.

"Clemson by a mile." I say. "Georgia hasn't been competitive since Jake Fromm was a freshman."

"But they won the SEC East in 2018 and 2019." Pat says.

"They also lost the SEC Championship game in both of those years as then they lost to a horrible Texas team in the Sugar bowl." I say.

"Good thing you don't play in Georgia or Texas." Pat says then he and Kirk make their picks.

"Now onto the pick all these people behind me care about." Reece says then all the UCLA fan cheer.

Reece does a little intro to the game then a tv package is shown. After the tv package is shown Desmond Howard makes his pick and he picks LSU causing everyone to boo.

"You're pick Emma?" Reece questions.

"Well UCLA hired one of the best coaches in college football in James Franklin and he brought a lot of very good recruits to UCLA so that's a major plus for us." I say. "And I think it's safe to say Joe Burrow was the main reason LSU won the national championship since they've been awful ever since then so I'm gonna say UCLA wins 35-14."

After I make my pick the whole crowd cheers.

"GO BOOINS." Hazel and Kingsley shout making me laugh then Pat makes his pick.

"...But based on the fact that these two are some of the cutest kids I've ever seen I'm gonna go with UCLA." Pat McAfee says then Kirk quickly makes his pick before we're cut off.

Once the director says were off air I talk with the four dudes about American football and Football until Hazel and Kingsley pull on my jacket.

"Mama we hungry." The kids say in Unison

"Alright babies." I say. "Let's get you some food."