100

Emma's POV

"Auntie K." Hazel squeals as Kailen Sheridan walks into the living room of the apartment.

"Hey Princess." Kailen says then she picks up Hazel and carries her to one of the couches in the room.

"Is that everyone?" Elizabeth Porter, Jessie and I's wedding planner asks as Kailen, who recently signed for Chelsea, sits down.

"I think so." Jessie says.

"Good." Elizabeth says. "The Suit and dress people should be here within the next 10 minutes.

The February international window just ended so now Jessie and I's wedding party, along with their significant others to get fitted for their dresses and suits.

They're also here for the Joint Bachelorette party were having.

I can't travel still due to my heart transplant.

My best woman is Ash then my bridesmaids are Jordan, Tobin, Alyssa, and Lindsey.

Jessie's Maid of honor is her sister Elysse then her bridesmaids are Jordyn Huitema, Shelina Zadorsky, Kailen Sheridan, and Janine Beckie.

I was gonna ask Alex and Christen to be in the wedding, but Jessie and I set a limit on the amount of people in the wedding party so I couldn't ask them.

Thankfully Alex and Christen understood why I didn't ask them.

"So what are your wedding colors?" Janine asks.

"Dusty Rose and Black." Jessie says.

"So our dresses are dusty rose colored?" Jordyn asks.

"Mhmm." Jessie says.

"And what are we wearing?" Tobin asks.

"We're wearing black suits with dusty rose ties." I say.

"Wait." Elysse says then she looks at her sister. "You're not picking out your dress today right?"

"No." Jessie says. "That'll be next week when Mom gets here.

"Got it." Elysse says as I get a text from the Lobby reception lady.

"They're here." I say.

Elizabeth nods then she leaves the apartment and returns minutes later with the suit people and the dress people.

"Alright." Elizabeth says. "Ladies wearing suits sit on my left, ladies wearing bridesmaids dresses sit on my right, and the rest of you sit in the middle."

Everyone nods then we get where we need to be.

"Emma how about you and Kingsley go first for your suit then Jessie can take Hazel to get fitted for her dress." Elizabeth says.

We asked the kids what they wanted to wear and Hazel wanted to wear a dress while Kingsley wanted to wear a suit.

I nod then I pick up my son and lead the suit people to one of the guests bedrooms.

Once we're in the bedroom I stand my son up on the bed so he can get measured while Shadow looks over us.

"Why?" Kingsley asks as his arms are measured.

"They're measuring you so your suit for Mommy and I's wedding fits." I say.

Kingsley makes an O shape with his mouth then he stands still and lets himself be measured.

Once Kingsley is measured the suit people measure me then they hand us base suits to try on so I take the suits and my son into the bathroom to change.

Our suits are gonna be custom made, but I think the suit people wanna see how their suits fit on us before they make the suits

Once Kingsley and I are dressed we walk with Shadow back into the living room.

"Mommy look." Kingsley says. "I look like Mama."

"Aww." Everyone says as Jessie gets off the couch and approaches me and our son.

"You look so handsome." Jessie says then she picks up Kingsley and kisses his cheek.

"Thank you." Kingsley says then my future wife looks at me.

"And you look absolutely beautiful." Jessie says as she looks me over.

"Gotta keep up with you." I say.

Jessie playfully rolls her eyes then she give my suit a once over.

"Can the jacket be a bit more form fitting?" My fiancée asks.

"It will be." The suit person says. "They'll all be tailored to meet the specific person."

"Awesome." My future wife says.

"Come on Bubba." I say and take Kingsley from his Mommy. "Let's go change."

"Okay Mama." Kingsley says with a smile.

I smile at my son then the two of us head to the room we changed in, change out of our suit, change back into our comfy clothes, then we head back to the living room.

Once back in the living room my son and I sit down on the couch then we relax until our favorite ladies come back into the room.

"Mama look." Hazel says as she walks into the room holding her mothers hand.

"Wow Hazel." I say. "You look so pretty."

Hazel smiles at me then she does a twirl for everyone in the room.

"Well looks like we know who will be the best looking out of the dress ladies." Shelina asks.

"You look Pretty too Auntie She-She." Hazel says then she waddles to Shelina.

"Well thank you Munchkin." Shelina says then she hugs Hazel.

"So this is what the dresses are gonna look like." One of the dress people says. "Obviously bigger, but the same color."

"Come on Princess." Jessie says as she picks up Hazel. "Let's go change."

Hazel and Jessie leave the room then they come back a few minutes later and sit next to me and Kingsley.

"Mama." Kingsley says.

"Yes baby?" I ask.

"When's lunch?"

"In an hour." I say.

"What's for lunch?" Hazel asks.

"I think we decided on ordering up some Chinese." My future wife says.

The kids nod then Kailen and Alyssa go get fitted for their respective wedding attire.

"Can I bring something up about the wedding?" I ask.

"Of course." Jessie says then everyone looks at me.

"It's about the mother daughter dance."

"What about it?" Ash asks.

"I always envisioned Hope being the person I danced with since she became like a mother to me when I joined the team." I say. "But now since Mom is alive...I don't know what to do."

"Why not do both?" Janine says. "Do half of your Mother daughter dance with Hope and the other half with your Mom."

"It's your wedding Emma." Jordan says. "You're only gonna do it once so why not do it how you want."

"I still haven't decided what to do, but I just thought I'd bring it up." I say.

"Just do what your heart wants." Jessie says then I nod as Alyssa and Kailen come out with their sample wedding attire on.

Kailen and Alyssa's significant others look over their outfits and make suggestions then the two keepers head back to change.

"So." Janine says. "What are we doing for your Bachelorette party tomorrow?"

"No clue." I say then I look at Ash.

"Tomorrow." Ash says. "You'll find out tomorrow."