13

Emma's POV

"Here you are Emma." Jill says and hands me a key to a room. "You'll be rooming by yourself while were here in London."

Earlier today we landed in London for our Pre-World Cup training camp before we head over to France for the World Cup.

"Sweet." I say as I take my key. "I don't have to share a bathroom." 

Once I have my key I grab my bags then I head up to the room I'll be staying in for the next 11 days.

We're staying at the Tottenham Hotspurs Training compound which includes a 3 story hotel.

When I get to my room I put my bags on one of the beds then I unpack everything.

Once I've unpacked everything I take a shower then once I'm clean and sweet smelling I put on my Mom's old UCLA crop top, a pair of boxers, and some grey joggers before I put on my rings and necklaces. After I'm dressed I relax on my bed and watch tv while I wait for the team to get to my room since my room was designated as host for team bonding tonight.

The five best friends, i.e. Emily, Lindsey, Sam, Rose, and Mal are in charge of team bonding tonight and Sonnett said we're playing truth or dare for team bonding.

As I'm waiting for everyone to get here I text Hope and Ash and ask them to come early because we need to talk.

"IT'S OPEN." I shout when I hear a knock at the door then I see Ash and Hope walk into the room.

"Want me to lock the door?" Hope asks and I nod.

Hope locks the door then she and Ash sit on the bed with me.

"What's up?" Ash asks.

I let out a deep breath then I show Ash and Hope my phone.

"Emma I can't read German." Ash says.

"It's a text from the German Football Association." I say. "After the World Cup they want me to consider switching national teams."

"What?" Hope asks.

"I got a similar message from the English FA." I say. "I told them I'll talk after the World Cup."

"Why?" Hope asks.

"Jill gave me another list." I say and hand the list to Ash and Hope.

"Fuck's sake Jill." Hope says.

"I'm not going through this again." I say.

"You won't." Ash says. "I won't let you."

"EMMA." I hear Emily shout. "WE BROUGHT SNACKS."

"Don't talk about this to anyone." Hope says. "It stays between us three and we'll talk about it after the World Cup okay?"

Ash and I nod then Hope gets off the bed and leaves the room.

"You ladies try to keep it down tonight." Hope says as she leaves the room. "And for the love of all that's holy please don't prank Jill."

"Never again." Sam says. "I'm not running that much ever again."

"Smart." Hope says. "Goodnight Ladies."

"Night Hope." The five best friends say then they walk into the room.

"Where do you want us to put the snacks?" Mal asks.

"Desk is fine." I say as Ash moves to sit next to me on the bed.

"Cool." Mal says then she and the rest of the five best friends set up the room while we wait for everyone to arrive.

Eventually everyone arrives then they get settled around the room before we start the game.