25

Emma's POV

"EMMA." I hear a someone yell then I see a teenager running at me.

"Well this is gonna hurt." I mumble then the teenager crashes into me.

"Hi Emma." Jessie's sister says.

"Hi Elysse." I say. "You've gotten taller since the last time I saw you."

While I was at UCLA, Jessie and I were very close and everytime her family came to visit her, Jessie's parents would insist I come to dinner with their family sometime during their visit.

I think the reason Jessie's parents want to meet me is because they want to meet me as their daughter's girlfriend.

"I finally hit my growth spirt." Elysse says with a smile

"Elysse I said don't tackle her." Jessie's Mom says.

"I didn't tackle her Mom." Elysse says. "It was just an aggressive hug."

"Mhmm." Jessie's Mom says then she hugs me. "Hi Sweetie."

"Hi Mrs. Michaele." I say then I hug Jessie's dad. "Hi Mr. John."

"How ya doin Emma?" Jessie's dad asks.

"I'm doing good." I say. "How are you?"

"I'm doing alright." Jessie's dad says with a smile. "Should we head inside?"

Jessie and the UCLA Women's Soccer team have a game today against Iowa State.

"Sure." I say then the four of us head to the ticket booth.

When we get to the ticket booth we buy our tickets then we head inside and find our seats.

"Oh my god I love your tan." Some blonde chick says as I sit down. "Where'd you get it?"

"Uh my parents?" I say.

"Can they do me?" The blonde college student asks. "I've been needing a new tanning place."

"Ma'am this is my natural skin tone." I say.

"I told you she was biracial you idiot." Some brunette says then the group of college students get up and move away.

"Does that happen a lot?" Elysse asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Does it annoy you?"

"Very much." I say as the game starts.

"So Jessie lives at your house now?" Elysse asks.

"She does." I say. "She has her own room down the hall from me."

"Are you okay with her living with you?"

"It was my Idea." I say.

"It was?" Jessie's Mom asks and I nod.

"After I found out her old apartment got condemned I told her she could live with me." I say. "You three can come over to my house after the game if you want."

"Yes please." Elysse says. "Jessie says your house is insane."

"It's alright." I say then I look at Jessie's Parents. "How's Tristan?"

"He's good." Jessie's Mom says. "He's starting a new Job on Monday in Toronto."

"That's great." I say. "When do you guys head back to Canada?"

"On Monday." Jessie's dad says.

"I have an appearance tomorrow at the Dodgers game and I think Jessie's coming so would three like to join us?"