47

Emma's POV

"Next question." I say as I look at the Instagram live on my phone.

I have some down time before I have a press conference today so I decided to do an Instagram Live.

"Since it's come out that you and Megan Thee Stallion got together." I read of my phone. "Can you confirm she has a WAP?"

After Megan was shot by some dickhead I've never even heard of, she cut off some friends who badmouthed her. One of the friends she cut off blabbed to the media and told about all Megan's sexual partners.

I helped Megan ruin that ex-friend of hers.

"Okay how can I answer this and not upset Jessie." I mumble. "Um I can confirm that Megan is a very beautiful women who is an amazing human that deserves all the success she's getting and all the success she'll get in the future."

I think that'll work.

"Last question." I say then I look for a question. "Is it true you dated Hailey Bieber?"

Fuck it.

"Yes it is." I say. "We dated from January 2017 to January 2019. The day you all found out she and Justin were together was the day I found out she cheated......I also have evidence incase either Hailey or her husband try to sue me so don't even fucking try it."

"Emma." Ash whispers. "You gotta go."

"Bye everyone." I say then I stop the Instagram Live.

Once I stop the Instagram Live my cousin hands me my blazer with the Real Miami crest on the pocket.

I have a press conference regarding everything around my club Real Miami.

"How do I look?" I ask after I put on the

"Like a business woman." Ali says.

"Sweet." I say then I sit down in front of my Computer and log onto Skype. "Wait why are all of you in here?"

"We haven't seen Business Emma before." Alex says.

"Oh." I say as the journalists start popping up on the Skype call.

Once all the journalists are on the Skype call we start the press conference.

"Why move across the country to Miami?" Someone asks.

"I feel the club needs a fresh Start and it needs to get out from under the shadow of all of what happened in Utah." I say. "Also I don't want my players playing in the stadium of a racist, misogynistic, asshole."

"Emma why call the club Real Miami?" Meg Linehan asks.

"Well some of you may know about my friend Hazel." I say and I see Meg nod. "Well before she passed away from cancer she always told me about her dream to start a football team in Miami and call it Real Miami. She was a huge Real Madrid fan and her family was from Miami then they moved to LA.........So yeah, that's why the club is called Real Miami."

"And the flamingo on the badge?"

"Hazel's favorite animal was a flamingo." I say.

"Why not just call the club Hazel FC." Some man mumbles.

"Shut the fuck up." I say. "Nah you know what, I'm done with you."

I kick the prick out of the press conference then I block his ip address incase he tries to get into the press conference again.

"Now where were we?" I question.

"Have you decided on a manager?"

"I'm very happy to announce that Amy LePeilbet will be the manager of Real Miami." I say then my phone buzzes so I look down.