11

Emma's POV

"I'm so bored." I mumble as I sit in the team chill room on the floor in the Twitter Building.

A couple days ago everyone got into New York for the last send off game which is in a few days, but today is Media day and just like in 2015 nobody's asked me a fucking question.

All I've done for the last few hours is sit behind my name tag and play on my phone.

"I don't even need to be here." I mumble. "Nobody's asking me anything."

"Emma your needed for a small Q&A." Heif says.

"Well that was bad timing." I say then I get out of my seat and follow Heif.

On the wait to the Q&A thingy, Heif tells me it's for some social media company and what some of the questions may be.

"This isn't for barstool right?" I ask as we walk into a room where I assume the Q&A thing will be.

"No." Heif says. "It's not."

"Cool." I say then I sit in front of the camera and let some woman mic me up.

Once I'm mic'd up the questions start.

"If you had to have another job what would it be?"

"Probably something to do with my two degrees." I say.

"Who are you most looking forward to playing?" The interviewer asks then I see Heif shake his head no.

Heif is saying not to say something along the lines of I won't play so I'm not looking forward to playing anyone.

"France or the Netherlands."

"Sexiest Pro Athlete?"

"Too may women to name." I say. "Way too many to name."

"Favorite Pro Athlete's?"

"In the NBA Russell Westbrook, in the WNBA Elena Delle Donne, in the NFL JJ Watt, in the MLB probably Mike Trout, in men's European football my favorite at the moment is Marcus Rashford...I would say my favorite of all time, but I'm not trying to cause an argument." I say then I chuckle a bit. "And in women's football my favorites are my cousin's Ashlyn Harris and Jordan Nobbs."

"Who's the best forward in the women's game?"

"There's a lot." I say. "I can't choose just one."

"Best midfielder?"

"Julie Ertz."

"Best Defender?"

"Becky Sauerbrunn." I say.

"And who's the best Keeper in the world?"

"Me."

"That's all." The interviewer says then I get un mic'd.

After I'm un mic'd Heif and I leave the room then I head to the team chill room to eat a sandwich.

Once I have my sandwich I got sit down in-between Ali and Alex.

"I heard you didn't answer the Sexiest Athlete question." Alex says as I eat my sandwich.

"How'd you hear that?" I ask.

"Kelley was walking by the room."

"Well I did Answer." I say with a bit of a mouthful. "I said there was too many to name."

"How many came to your head?" Ali asks.

"20." I say. "Maybe even thirty."

"Anybody on the team?" Alex asks.

"I plead the fifth." I say then I eat my sandwich.

"We'll find out your crush one day Emma." Ali says.

Ash is the only person on the team who knows who I have a crush on.

"Can we have a hint?" Alex asks.

"They're under 25 years old." I say. "And they play football."

"Well that could be anyone." Alex says.

"Who could be anyone?" Christen says as she and the rest of the team walk into the team chill room.

"The Person Emma's crushing on."

"We're free to go ladies." Heif says. "Once back at the hotel you ladies are free for dinner."

"Thank fuck." I say then I grab my cross body, put it around me, and leave the building with the team.

Once outside the the building I get in one of the many cars with Ash, Ali, Christen, Tobin, and Alex then I sit in my seat next to Tobin and text people on my phone.

"Emma do you get annoyed when we ask about your crush?" Alex asks.

"No." I say. "I'm not gonna tell anybody who it is so I really don't care if you ask."

"Do we know her?" Ali asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Does anybody know who it is?" Alex asks.

"Mhmm." I say as we pull up to our hotel.

When the car stops everyone gets out of the car then Christen and I head up to our room. After Christen and I get into our room I gather my clothes I'll need for dinner then I head to the bathroom and take a shower. Once I'm clean and sweet smelling I do my minimal make up routine then I put on a pair of boxers before I put on my clothes.

"Christen does this look okay?" I ask as I walk out of the bathroom while adjusting my button up.

"Well you missed a button." Christen says then she gets off her bed and comes over to me.

"Oops." I say as Christen unbuttons my shirt.

"Do you want the twins to show or not?" Christen asks.

Outside of games and training I rarely wear bra's.

Mainly because I like the way my boobs look and I don't want them to be confined in a bra for hours. 

"Whatever you think looks best." I say.

"You ready for the Five D's dinner?" Christen asks.

Five D's is the nickname Ash gave to myself, Her, Tobin, Alyssa, and Lindsey since we're all born with dicks.

One night at every camp the five of us go out to dinner and we'll talk about things we're going through.

I'm the only one of us that the public know's was born with a dick and the only reason the public knows is because an ex girlfriend from my first year at UCLA outed me.

"Mhmm." I say. "Do you or Alex want me to ask Tobin anything?"

"No." Christen says. "We're all on the same page in our relationship."

"If you don't mind me asking." I say. "But how did your families take you three getting together?"

"They knew we liked each other before we even admitted to each other that we did." Christen says. "They support us and love us and that's all we ask for."

"Well that's good." I say as Christen finishes buttoning my shirt. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." Christen says then she heads into the bathroom to shower.

Once I'm alone in the room I put on my rings and necklaces then I grab my phone and wallet.

"I'M LEAVING." I shout.

"OKAY." Christen shouts. "HAVE FUN."

"BYE." I shout then I leave the room and head down to the lobby.

Once in the lobby I meet up with the rest of the Five D's.

"You ready to go?" Ash asks and I nod. "Then let's go."