31

Emma's POV

"So why do I need to leave for two hours?" Ash asks as we stand in her Orlando home a day after the Last friendly of the year.

I didn't play at all in the November friendlies, but I can already tell I'm going to like having Vlatko as a coach.

"Trust me." Ali says. "I promise you'll find out soon and I promise you'll love it."

"Alright." Ash mumbles. "I'll be at Syd's."

Ash and Ali kiss then Ash gets in her car and drives to Syd's house. Once Ali and I are alone we head back to her and Ash's bedroom.

"Is this where you wanna do it?" I ask.

"Yep." Ali says.

"Alright I'll get set up while you put on your first outfit." I say then Ali nods and walks to her closet.

Before I head back to LA I'm taking risqué pictures of Ali for her to give to Ash as a wedding present.

While Ali puts on her first lingerie set I set up the lighting, the camera's, and the music then I wait for Ali.

"I'm ready." Ali says as she comes out of the closet in a dark red lingerie set.

"Sweet." I say.

"What first?"

"Get on the bed and we'll do some natural stuff then will do some poses."

Ali nods then she gets on the bed.

"Now." I say and press play on the music. "Just do what feels natural."

Ali nods then she starts moving to the music while I take pictures.

"Alright." I say as I step out from behind the camera after a few songs then I turn the music down. "Now get on your hands and knees."

Ali does so I approach her.

"Can I help you into the position I want?" I ask.

Ali nods so I grab her hands then guide her down so her face is on the bed and her ass is high in the air.

"Perfect." I say. "Now just look at the camera and do what comes natural."

Ali nods so I turn the music back up then take photo's of Ali in this position from different angles.

Over the next hour I take a fuck ton of pictures of Ali in many different positions and in many different Lingerie sets.

"Thanks Emma." Ali says as she puts her robe on after the photoshoot.

"Of course." I say. "Thank you for trusting me."

"Think Ash'll like them?" Ali asks then I show her the photo's

"Yeah." I say as Ali and I look over the photo's on the camera. "I think Ash is gonna love these."

- - - - -

"JESSIE?" I shout when I walk into my Home. "PRINCESS I'M HOME."

"EMMA." Jessie shouts as she runs towards me.

"Hi Baby." I say with a smile as Jessie crashes into me.

"Hi." Jessie cutely mumbles. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I say then Jessie looks up at me.

Jessie and I look at each other for a little bit then I lean down and kiss my girlfriend.

"Emma?"

"Yeah Freckles?" I ask.

"I need you."

"I'm right here." I say then Jessie grabs my hand and brings it to her shorts. 

"I mean I really need you." Jessie says as she uses my hand to rub her pussy.

"Say no more." I say then I lead Jessie up to our bedroom.

Once the door of our bedroom shuts my girlfriend takes her shirt off and mine leaving us both topless then she pins me to the door and smashes her lips onto mine. I swipe my tongue across Jessie's bottom lip asking for entrance, but she denies me access.

Two can play that game.

I slip my hands from Jessie's grasp and move them to her ass and squeeze causing her to gasp so I take this opportunity to let my tongue explore every inch of her mouth causing Jessie to moan into the kiss.

As Jessie and I make out I pick Jessie up by her ass then I move us onto the bed where the kiss becomes more and more heated. I then start kissing and sucking on Jessie' neck causing her to moan with pleasure as I pull her sweats and lace underwear down her legs.

Once I've marked Jessie's neck and I've finished taking her pants off, I kiss down my girlfriend's body until I reach her boob's then I move to her nipples.

Jessie then moves her hands to my hair tangling her hands in my hair as I suck on her nipple and palm her exposed boob making her moan and arch her back. 

"Emma...Please baby" Jessie moans out.

I think I've teased long enough.

"Relax Babygirl" I whisper. "Just relax and enjoy."

I kiss Jessie's boob's one last time then I trail kisses down from her boob, to her abs, and down to where she needs it most.

When I reach Jessie's pussy, she puts her hands on my head and pushes my head towards her core. I then pull her legs over my shoulder as I kiss her inner thighs and I see just how wet she is.

I kiss up to where Jessie needs me most, but I stop kissing her right as I get to her core.

I hear Jessie her growl then I look up and see her eyes dripping with desire.

"Who got you this wet?" I ask.

"You baby only yo-oh Fuck" Jessie moans as I run my tongue through her pussy lips then I start to lick her clit.

Jessie's hands tangle in my hair and she grips onto it as I lick and suck on her bundle of nerves and insert two fingers into her and begin to pump in and out of her.

The only noise in the room is moans and screams of pleasure which drives me crazy and makes me even more aroused.

"S-S-Shit Emma" Jessie moans as I speed up.

"Hold on princess." I say.

"Babe....I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum" She moans out which causes me to pump in and out of her even faster.

"Cum princess." I say.

"EMMMA" Jessie moans as she floods my face with her juices.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of the taste of Jessie's cum.

She taste like heaven.

After helping Jessie ride out her high I clean her up and move back up to Jessie's face and kiss her making her moan at the taste of herself on my lips.

"I taste good."

"You taste amazing babygirl." I say then I take my sweatpants and boxers off. "Would you like to keep going?"

"What'd you mean keep going?" Jessie innocently asks.

I smirk at my girlfriend then I lean down and ghost my lips over her ear.

"Would you like me to fuck you until the neighbors know my name?"

Jessie moans then I kiss behind her ear.

"Please Emma." Jessie says as I tease her entrance with my dick

"Please what baby?" I ask then I stare into my lover's eyes.

"Fuck Me Emma." Jessie says as she stares deep into my eyes. "I want you to fuck me."