144

Emma's POV

"Mama I need help." I hear my favorite little boy say so I leave the bathroom and head out to the bedroom.

"Watcha need help with baby?" I ask.

Kingsley smiles at me then he holds out his red Canada jersey.

"Alright." I say then I help my soon put on his Mommy's jersey. "There we go."

"You wear Jersey too?"  Kingsley says.

"I need to put it on." I say then I put on my wife's jersey.

Canada plays Germany tonight in the quarter finals so I'm watching it with the Five D's and the WAGS of the Five D's.

In our quarter final we beat Australia 3-0 thanks to goals from Catarina, Kristie, and Christen.

Catarina and Christen dragged the Australian defense all over the pitch and were the main reasons we won.

"Everyone ready?" I ask once my jersey is on.

"Yes Mama." Hazel and Kingsley say then Shadow yips.

"Good." I say then I squat down to my kids' height. "Now Mama needs some sugar."

Hazel and Kingsley smile at me then they run to me and smother me in kisses.

"That's nice." I say with a dopey smile then Shadow licks my face.

"EMMA." Ash shouts from outside the door.

"AUNTIE ASHY." The twins shout then they run to the door.

When he twins get to the door they look at me.

"You can open it." I say.

The kids nod then they open the door.

"AUNTIE ASHY." The twins shout then hug Ash's legs.

"Hey Munchkins." Ash says.

"Hey." Tobin says. "What about our hugs?"

The twins smile at their Aunt then they hug everyone in the hall.

"Come on in." I say then everyone comes in.

"We got the pizza." Alex says

"And the drinks." Christen says.

"Sweet." I say. "We can sit in the living room part of the suite."

"How'd you get this room?" Ali asks as she looks around my the living room part of my suite.

"Well for one I'm Captain and the Captain always gets best room

"Well for one I'm Captain and the Captain always gets best room." I say.

"But not this good of a room." Becky says.

"Honestly I paid for this room." I say.

"You did what now?" Ash says.

"If I don't have the kids then I'm fine with the one bedroom suite I usually get, but since the kids are with me I've been paying to upgrade my suite to suites like this at every hotel we've been to so the kids have room to play and their own beds if they wanna sleep in them." I say.