151

Emma's POV

"Woah." Kingsley says as we walk onto the Washington Wizard Basketball Court.

Myself and the national team are in Washington for our first Victory tour game which is against Iceland.

Our game is in Washington because we're going to the White House to meet the president.

"This is where the Wizard's play Bubba." I say as my son and I look around the arena.

"It's so Big." Kingsley says.

"That it is." I say as I notice my wife and Daughter stand next to us.

Canada doesn't have a game this international window so Jessie and the kids get to come to the White House too.

"Mama you playing here?" Hazel asks as I wrap my free arm around my girls.

"I am babygirl." I say as the line ups for today's game appear on the center court video screen.

Team Mewis Starting 5:
3-Sam Mewis-C
12-Tierna Davidson-F
8-Julie Johnston-F
22-Kristie Mewis-G
19-Crystal Dunn-G

Subs:
11-Mal Pugh-G
5-Kelley O'Hara-G
9-Sophia Smith-G
6-Morgan Brian-F
2-Emily Sonnett-F
7-Abby Dahlkemper-F
21-Jane Campbell-F

Team Harris Starting 5:
1-Emma Harris-C
24-Ashlyn Harris-F
18-Alyssa Naeher-F
17-Tobin Heath-G
10-Lindsey Horan-G

Subs:
4-Sarah Gorden-G
16-Rose Lavelle-G
14-Paige Nielsen-G
20-Catarina Macario-F
13-Alex Morgan-F
23-Christen Press-F
15-Casey Short-F

Us, the US Women's National Team, are playing a charity basketball game today in front of 10,000 fans as well as a tv audience.

We split up into two teams and the winning team gets 100,000 to donate to a charity of their choosing while the losing team gets to donate 50,000 to a charity of their choosing as well.

"You should probably go get ready." Jessie says.

I nod then I pass Kingsley to his Mommy before I kiss my family.

After I love on my family Shadow and I walk back to the home team dressing room with my cousin.

Ash was asked to play so both teams could be at 12 players each.

"Hi Emma." Ash says. 

"Hi Ashy." I say. "Have you and Ali got everything finalized for after the season?"

After the NWSL Season and the Victory tour, Ash and Ali are stepping down as coaches on the national team then they're buying the Orlando City and Orlando Pride organization.

"Yep." Ash says. "Just gotta sign off on everything in a couple weeks then we'll be good."

"Sweet." I say as we get to our locker room then we head inside.

Once in the locker room Ash and I split up and head to our lockers to change into our stuff.

We're debuting the Basketball jerseys for team USA that'll be worn for the 2024 Olympics.

My team's wearing the white jersey while team Mewis is

In addition to our all white uniform, I, personally, am wearing a white shooting sleeve on my left arm, white leg sleeves on both of my legs, and a white headband.