14

Emma's POV

"So what are you doing for your day off Emma?" Ali asks

"Um Kendall, Kylie, Gigi, and Bella are here for some work stuff so I'm gonna go eat lunch with them at their hotel then I may go do some shopping." I say as I wait for my cab.

"Nice." Ali says as my cab arrives.

"See you later." I say then I get into the cab.

"Where to?" The cabbie asks.

"Langham Hotel please." I say then the cabbie nods and starts driving.

The two of us sit in silence the whole way to the hotel then once we get there I pay the cabbie, get out of the cab then head up to the room Bella said the four of them were staying in. When I get to the room I knock on the door only for it to get flung open a second later.

"EMMA." Bella shouts then she jumps on me.

"Hi Bella." I say as I catch my best friend.

Once I have a secure hold on Bella I walk into the hotel room then I shut the door.

"Where are the girls?" I ask.

"2nd door on the left." Bella says so I carry her to the 2nd door on the left.

"Is the lunch here?" I ask as I see Kendall, Kylie, and Gigi sitting around one of the living rooms

"It got here a couple minutes before you did." Kylie says as I sit Bella down on one of the couches.

Once Bella is sat down I sit down in-between her and her sister then Gigi hands me my lunch.

"Thanks Gi." I say then I eat my food.

"Emma." Bella says.

"Yeah?" I say then I take a drink

"This is kinda personal, but why didn't you let Kendall, Kylie, or myself suck your dick." Bella asks making me choke on my sprite.

"Geez Bella." I say once I have my breath back. "Warn me first."

"Sorry." Bella says.

"Did we do something wrong?" Kendall asks.

"No." I say then I sigh. "I guess I'm still screwed up from, Hailey."

"What'd you mean?" Gigi asks.

"Hailey never did it." I say.

"She never gave you a blow job?" Kylie asks causing me to shake my head no.

"Hailey said she didn't like doing it because she said it was nasty."

"I woulda sucked you dry." Kylie says. "Hell I wish I woulda sucked you dry."

"Same." Bella and Kendall say.

"Rah." I say. "Wait you all know about me sleeping with each of you?"

"Yep." Kendall says.

"Well then." I say.

"So who's the best out of the four of us?" Kylie asks.

"No comment." I say.

I definitely know who was the best and who was the worst, but I'm not about to tell the girls that.

"Boo you." Kylie says.

"Where's Stormi?" I ask.

"Napping." Kylie says.

"Ah." I say.

"So when do you guys head over to France?" Bella asks

"The 7th I believe." I say. "Or which ever day the tournament starts."