36

Emma's POV

"And we're now Joined by Emma Harris." Julie Foudy says as I look at her through my computer screen. "Emma How are you doing?"

US Soccer is doing a livestream on their YouTube channel today as a little intro to the NWSL Challenge Cup.

Myself, Ali, Ash, Julie Foudy, Aly Wagner, Abby Wambach, and Lauren Holiday are all on the live stream.

"I'm doing good." I say. "Considering what's going on in the world."

"That's good." Julie says.

"How's Jessie doing?" Abby asks.

"She's doing..."

"EMMA WE NEED TO GO." Jessie shouts. "AND WE NEED TO GO NOW."

"Gotta go." I say then shut my computer.

Once my computer is shut I shove it into my back pack then I put my back pack on and rush towards the sound of my girlfriend's shout.

"Where are the bags?" Jessie asks as she comes down the stairs.

"In the car already." I say as I help Jessie down the stairs.

I packed our bags a couple weeks ago and put them in the car so we wouldn't have to waste time.

"Then get me to a hospital." Jessie says.

"Yes Ma'am." I say then I help Jessie to the car. "How far apart are the contractions?"

"Like 3 minutes apart." Jessie says as we get to the car. "And they hurt like a bitch."

"I'm sorry Baby." I say then I help Jessie into the car.

Once Jessie's in the car I put my back pack in the back seat before I run around to the other side of the car, get in, then I speed to the midwifery.

Jessie decided to give birth at a midwifery because she didn't want to chance it at a hospital right now.

"Mama?" Jessie says into the phone. "We're on the way to the hospital...They're definitely on the way...We'll face time after they're born...Okay...I love you too...Bye Mama."

"I'm sorry Jessie." I say after Jessie hangs up.

"For what Emma?" Jessie asks.

"I know you want your family to be here..."

"It's okay Emma." Jessie says as we pull up to the midwifery. "I'd rather our babies be as safe as possible and right now that's with limited contact."

"I promise I'll never let anything bad happen to you or our kids." I say.

"I know you won't." Jessie says with a smile. "But if you don't get me into the midwifery in the next thirty seconds I'm gonna rip your dick off."

"Understood." I say then I turn off the car and get out.

Once out of the car I grab my back pack, the bags, then I help Jessie out of the car.

"AHH." Jessie yells.

"I'm sorry" I say as I lock the car. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not you." Jessie says as I notice someone bringing out a wheelchair. "It's the contractions.

Moments later the lady with the wheelchair arrives and we get my heavily pregnant girlfriend into the wheel chair. Once Jessie is in the wheelchair I wheel her into the midwifery then I follow one of the nurses through the midwifery.

"This'll be your room." The nurse says. "Please put on the gown and your doctor will be here in about five minutes."

The nurse leaves the room so I help Jessie onto the bed then I help her out of her clothes.