92

Emma's POV

"What do you wanna wear?" Jessie asks as I look at my naked upper body. "Emma?"

"I'm never gonna play again am I?" I question.

"Emma you heard Dr. Kennedy." Jessie says.

"I know." I mumble as I stare at my long ass scar. "I just wanna play again."

"I know you do." Jessie says as she rubs my back. "And you'll be back soon."

I sigh then I look at my future wife.

"What were you asking?"

"What do you wanna wear to the game?" Jessie asks.

The US plays England tonight at Wembley.

"What should I wear?" I question.

"Well since you're wearing black jeans as well as red and black Jordans so maybe your red jersey from the Olympic Gold medal match and then that black denim jacket you have." Jessie says.

"Sounds good to me." I say then I head to the closet and finish getting dressed while Jessie goes to get the kids ready.

Once I'm dressed I grab my phone and wallet then I head to the living room.

"Mama." Kingsley says as he waddle runs over to me.

"Hi Bubba." I say as I pick up my son and rest him on my hip. "You ready to go see your Aunties play?"

Kingsley nods with a smile so I kiss his little nose then the two of us walk over to our family.

"Did one of you get my cane?" I ask.

I get weak if I'm on my feet for to long so I need a cane.

Ash found out I needed a cane and she got me a black cane with a gold lion handle.

"I did." My Mom says.

"Cool." I say. "I'm gonna start making my way to the elevator."

My mom nods so I start slowly walking with Kingsley down to the elevator as Shadow walks with us .

"Finally." I mumble as we get to the elevator.

"So long." Kingsley groans then he lays his head on my shoulder.

"You can say that again" I say then I kiss my favorite little boy's head.

"Mama." I hear Hazel say.

"Hi baby." I say then I press the elevator button.

My family and I wait for the elevator to get to us then once it does we take it down to the lobby.

Once in the lobby we leave the apartment building then get in the car that US Soccer sent for us and head to Wembley Stadium.

When we get to Wembley, the car pulls under the stadium then it stops by the entrance to the locker rooms so we get out.

Once we're out of the car I grab my cane then slowly walk into the locker room area.

"Hey Emma." Vlatko says with a smile.

"Hey Vlatko." I say and hug the man then I hug Hope

"How are you feeling?" Hope asks.

"Tired." I say. "But other than that I'm good."

"Wanna see the girls?" Hope asks.

I nod then my family and I follow Hope and Vlatko to the locker room.

"Girls." Hope says as I slowly make my way into the locker room. "You all have a visitor."

"EMMA." Ash shouts then she runs over to me and hugs me.