.

Derek POV.. Damn although I didn't want to be paired with Reid just yet,I didn't want to be paired with the woman that fucked my man.. I know it wasn't her fault, but I also knew she had one thing I didn't have and that was a pussy...I wasn't usually so insecure, but Reid fucked her a few nights ago ,and then on the fucking plane he sat next to her.. Her I mean seriously? After he text me the pictures, of her sucking him off... Him sitting next to her was like saying fuck you Morgan... That shit fucked with me and for the first time, I could truly understand how Reid felt, each time I danced and grinded on a woman... Morgan are you ok Prentiss asked touching my arm?I realized my damn eyes were teary.. I'm fine I said.. but I need to use the head... Ok she said and I rushed to the bathroom.. I made it to the toilet just in time,I emptied everything in my stomach.. Reid why I thought? Why Prentiss, why fuck somebody I have to look at everyday?.. I cried for five minutes before I pulled myself together...I washed my hands and my face... The door opened and to my embarrassement, Reid was standing there.. His eyes locked with mine and he asked are you ok Morgan? I nodded yes although my heart screamed no...