.

Reid POV... Rossi can always be counted on to make us laugh.. As I looked at my team, especially Hotch, I knew I couldn't let the team fall apart bc of a drunken episode of mine.. I was at fault bc I never talked to Morgan about my insecurities with him dancing with other women.. If I had none of this bullshit would have happened... Of course this didn't excuse Jennifer actions, but if I had discussed my feelings with Morgan, I would have left with him that night, and all would of prevented .. Now our team is facing the board again and  Hotch could lose his job..I have a suggestion I said quietly... Everyone looked at me and I felt sick... Bc what I was about to say disgusted me.. What is it baby Morgan asked?I locked eyes with him and said I could play into Jennifer fanasty..I whispered.. What? Morgan snapped, have you lost your fucking mind Reid? No I said softly but I can't let Hotch lost his job.. Any of you bc of my mistakes... What mistake Reid, Morgan asked? Morgan I should of been up front with you... If I had that night wouldn't have occurred... What do you mean Spencer he asked confused?I looked at the team and then back to my lover.. I took a deep breath and then said, Morgan I hate when you dance with all those women... I always feel that one night you may go home with one of them.. Reid I love you he inturppted,I would never do that to you, he said with so much pain and passion in his eyes, that I knew he was speaking the truth.. Then went don't you ever dance with me I asked quietly? Spencer I always ask but you always say no he explained, I always thought you were ashamed to dance with me.. What I said, no baby I just feel that I will embarrass you bc I don't dance well.. Spencer I will teach you he said taking my face into his hands.. Baby I always wanted to dance with you and you only.. Shit those moves you make in the bedroom, show me you can move to my beat he said making my cock Jump a little... TO MUCH INFORMATION, Rossi yelled making us all laugh..