Chapter 8

Reid POV.. I entered her room and was surprised.. Her gown was very transparent but she didn't act as if she was ashamed..I couldn't help but notice the outline of her breasts and they were  beautiful.. What the fuck is wrong with you my mind screamed? You are scoping out your best friend and that is so not cool I yelled to myself.. You may have cheated on Derek and now you are getting slightly aroused by your best friend? You don't deserve him I thought pitifully.. Hey Spence she said bringing me back to present... My body jerked bc a memory tried to force is way back.. But just like it came, the memory quickly faded.. She looked at me strangely.. I'm sorry I apologized.. my head hurt.. she suggested coffee and aspirin and I quickly agreed.. She stood and I noticed how short her gown really was..I looked away and she took my hand.. I didn't know why but I wasn't gone make a big deal of it..I allowed her to lead me to the kitchen.. I watched in silence as she made the coffee.. Here you go she said handing me the sugar and cream alone with a cup of water and three aspirin.. thank you I said taking them quickly.. she just smiled and sat beside me... her gown rose up father, dam near to her tighs..I averted my eyes and looked into her eyes.. JJ how did I get here I asked softly?