.

Reid POV... I was still absolutely furious, but I knew I had to chill and go by the books, bc I be dammed if I lost everything bc of Jennifer.. Yes I won't call that bitch JJ anymore bc JJ was my friend, and Jennifer would never be. It felt so good to be in Morgan's arms again, after been separated from him for so long...I couldn't wait to feel him in me, and me in him ,after so long.. We actually was getting a few days off, bc since we were kicked off the case, the board had to review each of us.... This shit didn't look good and again it was all Jennifer fault.. The sick bitch sat across from Morgan and I, bc when we boarded she flat out refused to sit anywhere else... We were already embarrassed that we had to leave the case, so nobody argued.. I just prayed this ride would end bc I still wanted to beat her ass... Then she actually spoke to me.. I couldn't believe that bitch asked when I was going to stop playing gay with the male whore.. Everyone gasped including myself.. Baby ignore her Morgan said rubbing my hand softly... Why ignore me Derek she spate out.. Scared to know what his answer is she asked viciously? No Jennifer I'm not Morgan said.. I just don't want Reid taking to you in any form or fashion, you evil ,vindictive, pressed bitch he spat out... At least I haven't stuck my dick in anything that walks she snapped back.. Maybe not but yet you force yourself on your best friend, My Man.. Jennifer... You couldn't get him while he was sober, so you took it when he was drunk, what does that say about your woman abilities huh?! She turned completely red...